What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 589,750 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, me either!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy Barry Sanders Day, err Thanksgiving! I am grateful for all I have and an awesome forum to share some it with you guys!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A bit late but while I might not be American, I'd just like to share the same sentiment with everyone else. Thank you.

*fixed my nationality.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 24, 2017, 09:00:32 AMA bit late but while I might be American...

Funny, you sounded distinctly like a Midlander whenever we've met... You been living over here a while? :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: fixed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

3 day week!  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Had a great weekend with some friends in Wales. Hadnt seen them in over a year. Got to spend time with my God daughter as well. She's so cute.
She can count in English, Welsh and speaks a few words in sign language

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 27, 2017, 12:33:20 PM
Had a great weekend with some friends in Wales. Hadnt seen them in over a year. Got to spend time with my God daughter as well. She's so cute.

Man I've been to Wales once and I felt I was in some place across the world not the UK!where in Wales did u go?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I absolutely love Wales. Been to Cardiff a few times, been into the countryside too. Such a lovely country.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 27, 2017, 06:55:34 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 27, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

Man I've been to Wales once and I felt I was in some place across the world not the UK!where in Wales did u go?

It was a place called Rhymney. Its in the middle of nowhere. If it snows heavy, the place gets cut off lol

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 27, 2017, 09:10:54 PM
I absolutely love Wales. Been to Cardiff a few times, been into the countryside too. Such a lovely country.

It is. Has been years since I'd been there so was a great change of scenery

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's my Friday!  ;D And RidgeTop and I are recording a new interview tonight, for 2017's last podcast episode.

Scorpio

Scorpio

I would love to participate in a podcast, Hicks.  If you ever need someone for a podcast, give me a bell.  Seven bells and all's well. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Duly noted.  :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 29, 2017, 08:23:47 AMAnd RidgeTop and I are recording a new interview tonight, for 2017's last podcast episode.

Look forward to see who it's with! Shane Black? :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha. I would just say there's no chance of that but we saw how that worked out with Ridley Scott.  :P Hopefully we'll get in on the junkets for The Predator.

No, it's with Liam O'Donnell who worked on AvPR, Skyline and is the director/writer for the new Skyline.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed