Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,025 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica 'The Face Of The Enemy'

Interesting enough webseries. Liked seeing a bit more of Gaeta.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: BANE on Jun 05, 2013, 10:09:19 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 05, 2013, 09:36:15 PM
I was worried this would be typical serial killer trash TV (like another serial killer show Anderson is currently guesting in)...
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1344/88/1344888908523.gif
It only works when you select the entire body of text.

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S4E12 'A Disquiet Follows My Soul' Unaired Extended Episode

The stuff with Gaeta and Zerek is looking like its going to be quite big. Also very excited to see what's in store for Starbuck and Tigh in the coming episodes.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Best of Most Shocking: Wild Assaults

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 06, 2013, 03:07:42 PM
Battlestar Galactica S4E12 'A Disquiet Follows My Soul' Unaired Extended Episode

The stuff with Gaeta and Zerek is looking like its going to be quite big. Also very excited to see what's in store for Starbuck and Tigh in the coming episodes.
Whatever you do, watch the next two episodes back-to-back.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 05, 2013, 09:36:15 PM

The Fall
- Episode 1

The great Gillian Anderson stars as Stella Gibson, an icy special detective tracking down a serial killer played by unspeakably pretty model-turned-actor Jamie Dornan. I was worried this would be typical serial killer trash TV (like another serial killer show Anderson is currently guesting in), but this is a British production, so it's class all around -- the writing is sharp and cool, the direction restrained, Anderson is fantastic, and even Dornan surprises. This has already been picked up for a second series next year -- woor. Series one is now on Netflix Instant.

Picking on the highlighted statement over the actual show but from that it's very clear you don't live in Britain.  :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Well actually I have done in the past -- not that that has any bearing on whether or not one can see British crime dramas, considering they get international distribution.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2013, 06:20:06 PM
Well actually I have done in the past -- not that that has any bearing on whether or not one can see British crime dramas, considering they get international distribution.

No, but living in Britain where the primary channels BBC, ITV, 4 and 5 are all 'Britain-centric', you know that just because something is a British production, it is far, far from classy, cool or high quality.

Though, when you did, where and for how long?

Cvalda

Cvalda

I'm talking about British crime dramas, which historically have been all those things -- compared to their American CSI counterparts, anyway.

Lived there in 2011, might be moving back in two months, actually.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Xenodog on Jun 06, 2013, 06:46:47 PM
...you know that just because something is a British production, it is far, far from classy, cool or high quality.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2013, 06:50:08 PM
I'm talking about British crime dramas, which historically have been all those things -- compared to their American CSI counterparts, anyway.

Lived there in 2011, might be moving back in two months, actually.

Yeah, I'd agree with that.  :)

Oh right, that's pretty cool. For work?

Vickers... :laugh:

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

X-Files....Season 3 8)

Last night's episode "The Pusher" ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yesssss. Vince Gilligan's first genius ep.

*cough*sweeps*cough*

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2013, 07:07:23 PM
Yesssss. Vince Gilligan's first genius ep.

*cough*sweeps*cough*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed