Exclusive teaser trailer!!!

Started by Darkoo, Mar 12, 2012, 09:41:30 AM

Author
Exclusive teaser trailer!!! (Read 95,133 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

ikarop

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Master on Mar 12, 2012, 12:21:17 PM
At the begining we can see the piramid.

It`s clearly similar to this:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=47&page=1

To what similar, precisely??????????? Seemed like you linked it wrongly, coz it doesn't show up as a picture and then when I took the URL then there's Giger's gallery.

Ra3D

Ra3D

What is a music in this teaser trailer???

EEV-2501

ThisBethesdaSea

St. Eddie,my comments were to the generalized population here on AvP that's all. I would agree that a healthy dose of optimism mixed with skepticism is a good thing when approaching anything. Myself I'm as terrified that Prometheus won't be good as I am excited that I will be an amazing film.

The 'summer blockbuster schlock' comment seemed a bit flippant and nonchalant, is all. Of course we're all here to have fun ultimately. :)

ikarop

ikarop

1080p screencaps:

The injured guy some people was discussing about:

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 12, 2012, 02:32:07 PM

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=47&page=1

To what similar, precisely??????????? Seemed like you linked it wrongly, coz it doesn't show up as a picture and then when I took the URL then there's Giger's gallery.

And in the pic with guy being thrown on the wall, well It dosn`t look human to me.

i think he referred to this:

by the way: i don't think that this creature who which attacks the crew is a human.
it's belly and legs look like more like the alien: rez' newborns. and the casualty seen in the background. maybe this alien grew out of his body?  ???

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

This is Vickers jettisoning her lifeboat from Prometheus and that Alien spacecraft (Derelict?) is seen in the distance, and from the previous materials we could've gathered that at some point (which seems connected to that screencap) everything was falling to pieces with Vickers and someone else standing on the planet's surface and running away, so now we have some continuity...We might even speculate on the movie's ending :D

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Derelict or not, this is wonderful. :'( :)

Master

Master

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 12, 2012, 02:32:07 PM

Fixed already  ;)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 12, 2012, 02:43:18 PM
St. Eddie,my comments were to the generalized population here on AvP that's all. I would agree that a healthy dose of optimism mixed with skepticism is a good thing when approaching anything. Myself I'm as terrified that Prometheus won't be good as I am excited that I will be an amazing film.

The 'summer blockbuster schlock' comment seemed a bit flippant and nonchalant, is all. Of course we're all here to have fun ultimately. :)

Cool mate, no worries. :)

Not that I made the "summer blockbuster schlock" comment but I think I can understand what the person who posted that meant by that; in as much as the trailer is heavy on fast cuts, heavy action and no dialogue.  Of course, this is to be expected and it's worth noting that the trailer for 'Alien' did much the same.  However, aside from the 'TED talk viral video' (which incidentally I adore) we still haven't actually seen any character based moments from the actual film.

I have absolute faith in Ridley Scott to deliver on this front (heck, he excels in that department) but going purely by what we've seen in the trailers; one could be forgiven for being under the impression that 'Prometheus' is set to be an action-adventure romp, with striking visuals but little else.

Again, I must stress that I don't hold that belief but I can at least appreciate why someone might.

Eva

Eva

That individual throwing a crewmember... that's a really odd looking head:

(a still I took from the HD version)

Link to bigger version: http://oi39.tinypic.com/9i4tbn.jpg

There's no reflection of the lights as we can clearly see on everobody elses helmet, so I guess he's not wearing a helmet... just a big, dark mass...

What is this... thing..? Am I imagining things...?   :o

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

It's a very huge head, No ?

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I'm beginning to worry (???) that this is indeed LV-426 before something (that we are yet to see in the movie) went horribly wrong and made it BARREN and this will lead us to discovery that THIS is THE derelict from the original Alien that remained there after the catastrophe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed