AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2011, 07:00:21 AM

Author
AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art (Read 74,285 times)

Cellien

Quote from: JaaayDee on Apr 01, 2011, 10:53:20 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Apr 01, 2011, 10:40:51 PM
Haha, thanks for the kind words guys.  Had fun doing it.  Not everyday you can make an excuse to work on something you really love.  I usually only get to work on ... erm ...not so exciting... (<--understatement) projects for work.

Why didn't they hire you?!

I haven't done much in that style tbh, but I was pleased with the results.

Michael Harper

Now that that piece of awesome artwork is a fake, I wonder when exactly we are going to get Official Artwork. Or something. Sigh. It won't be for a long time, will it?  :(

Bio Mech Hunter

You guys are ruthless. :laugh:

...crap. I didn't get to rant over the pic before the word was out.  :-\ ;) That's some damn fine artwork, though. :o

m138jewski

m138jewski

really? april fools is so gay, I'm glad this isn't real, a shoulder cannon? gtfo

Sexy Poot

Haha now that the cats oooooouta the bag, this was great. Its such an awesome piece of art. Saw it last night and ran with it as well to the point the Hicks messaged me asking if it really was spotted over at IMDB like I told everyone lol. Hope this gets topped next year.   ;D

Space Sweeper

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2011, 10:14:59 PM
So if I made a thread claiming that Ridley Scott has officially pronounced that there will be no Aliens in Prometheus and that it will be completely unrelated to his 1979 masterpiece, people will think that's funny? :-\
With your track record?

:laugh:

brennan4

Quote from: m138jewski on Apr 02, 2011, 12:29:20 AM
really? april fools is so gay, I'm glad this isn't real, a shoulder cannon? gtfo
I actually think this kind of thing is hilarious. I check all my favorite websites this day to see whether they update as usual or play a massive, often cruel prank. It's sort of like a game, but you aren't sure if you're playing or not.

Nightmare Asylum

Honestly, I really like the design. Take away the plasma cannon, and its really cool looking.

Valaquen

Way to go Cellien, even AICN'ers love the art.

Sharp Sticks

April Fool's Day is Halloween for the internet.

And that's my observation for today.

Cap. Fitzgerald

You didn't already know that?
Those of us who don't think we're too old for it dress up as trolls and have fun with it.
Tis fun.

DoomRulz

The biggest joke would be Fox hearing about this and actually using it.

elitedada

Nice prank, you fooled me.Good artwork none the less.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2011, 10:34:19 PM
Credit's gotta go to Vul for the idea
That Buccaneer. :D

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2011, 10:34:19 PM
and Cellien for the artwork.
Great work Cellien, fooled me for a moment! :)

Sexy Poot

Someones a little late to the party...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed