Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!)

Started by pmaz11, Jun 23, 2008, 11:17:31 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!) (Read 48,571 times)

Purebreedalien

Same with mine :) :-\

pmaz11

It's all about just spreading the word in different topics, making references and posting news constantly. Those are the main things to do I suppose.

pmaz11

Anyone have any questions about the film, story, etc.?

-The release date might have to be post-poned.

Purebreedalien

When was the release date? PS, I keep delaying working on my script accidentally :-X :-[

pmaz11

The official release date is July 11th 2008.

However the release date for the forum will be delayed, How long? I'm not sure.

I will still regularly post new facts, news, etc. whenever I can before I release it....The more I see attention brought to the film the harder I'll work to get the film online.

Why have you stopped working on your script?

Purebreedalien

I keep meaning to do it then something else comes up. i am still trying to get round to finnishing.

pmaz11

You just have to power on through it in like a day, thats what I did with my film...I literally did 5-8hours of filming straight...a lot was cut out of the final version.

-I'm working on a trailer...I can try and post it if anyones interested??

brad873

Shadow

hey. this film looks promising. and i will probably like it as i enjoyed your passt films. jufging by the images it looks great

pmaz11

*Here's the trailer*

Purebreedalien

Wow is all I can say. Just wow. Absolutely wow. :o ;)

pmaz11

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 11, 2008, 08:34:45 PM
Wow is all I can say. Just wow. Absolutely wow. :o ;)

Ha, thanks. I hardly showed anything in the trailer, theres a lot more to see in the actual film. So if you thought that was good, because I thought I did an average job on the trailer, the actual film should be a fun entertaining film for sure. ;)

Wolfpred

great trailer!!!!!!! pretty good

darkbladepred

That's a pretty good trailer there. The stop motion is made of enough frames to be better than some stuff on the net, the sound editing is pretty good, and aside from one typo the trailer was done pretty well considering you're stuck using windows movie maker. I'm actually pretty picky as far as figure films go, but this looks good.

--Insert Advert for own film here--

I'm working on a movie as well. Have been for a year.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3207811966752437020&q=source:010073067062561218062&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8590438777062561409&q=AVPC2&ei=i_93SJm_M5vQ4gLfgqGiCw&hl=en

pmaz11

Yeah I think I know what spelling mistake your talking about haha, I made the trailer in like 10min and all the sounds you hear arn't the same in the movie, like it has the same sounds but not in those exact scenes.

I didn't show much in the trailer, theres much better footage...and I don't believe theres any spelling errors in the movie ;D

-Your trailers look decent, I prefer to see more stop motion and less hand held shots of the humans, predators and aliens...I personally just think doing stop motion right in  fight scenes makes them better. The looks of your trailers, like lighting and effects look good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed