Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!)

Started by pmaz11, Jun 23, 2008, 11:17:31 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!) (Read 48,569 times)

War Wager

I like the mix between stop motion and camcorder. A movie thats fully stop motion can be painful to watch sometimes.

Purebreedalien

I watched all of PatrinAVP11's YouTube videos. They rock!

@ War Wager: The camera may have a video recorder mixed in but I don't know. Plus the script needs to be finnished.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 26, 2008, 08:31:39 PM
I watched all of PatrinAVP11's YouTube videos. They rock!

@ War Wager: The camera may have a video recorder mixed in but I don't know. Plus the script needs to be finnished.

Thanks, I still have 3 more I need to put up. Bloodshed: Director's Cut is possibly my best film, as for the Nest War's they were my first so they arn't so good but still fun to watch.

*NOTE: PLASE READ BELOW*
*I do what I can with the stop motion, its not easy because I have to film each movement with the camcorder and it's not easy to make it smooth, so the movement is SOMEWHAT jerky but I try to make scenes smooth when possible and I dont have any high end programs like Final Cut Pro OR iStopMotion. I WISH >:(. I edit with Windows Movie Maker but I make it work and so that just goes to show my films even though may not be GREAT, are never easy to do, but I take so much time making it the best I can. I might be crazy haha.*

pmaz11

pmaz11

I have uploaded another film on youtube, AVP: Nest War.

Enjoy ;D Comments are appreciated greatly :)

AVP: Nest War (First Fan Film I Made)

*NOTE*
I could not upload Alien vs. Predator: Bloodshed Director's Cut or AVP: Nest War 2 on youtube because the runtime for both exceed the maximum length upload which is 10min so I will try to figure out a way to upload them somehow but that might take sometime. However if you'd like to see the films sooner contact me and I will get it to you.

War Wager

I have to admit, I'm not really fond of that one ^. I enjoyed Dark Encounter though, it was very entertaining and well made.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Well that was my first film ever so thats understandable, Nest War 2 is similar but different as well....AVP: Bloodshed is probably my best film I'd say so far so anyone interested should PM me & if you want to see Nest War 2 you can do the same.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Teaser/Production Poster:

Purebreedalien

That's just a AvP logo tinted green ???

pmaz11

pmaz11

Hahaha yeah I know ;D Thats not what I'm going to use ::)

As soon as I get more stuff filmed and edited and I do a lot more I'll start posting legit stuff faster, and more at once.

I have titles I need to debate on, and I have some screenshots I will post later.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Here are some QUICK screenshots I was able to post ;)

Technine

you might be able to restore or should i say give the avp series some dignity if you made that into a full length film. i can see it now the critics saying hey that wasnt actually a bad movie. imagine avp not being put down. its seems impossible yet it is possible.

pmaz11

Well making a figure film into a full length film will probably make the audience bail on the film and not watch it all just because.

The film will probably be around 30-35min though.

*I will post more screenshots soon ;)*

pmaz11

*UPDATE: Title has been confirmed down below*

Title: Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World

Posters:

Logo:

War Wager

I like the water coloured version.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed