Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 01:09:15 AM
Aliens 4K

The picture quality is really good. Despite having seen the film 100+ in my life, I noticed so many things I had not picked up on before.
Just came across the blood stained Feral at Target and had to snag it! Really cool packaging!
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Yesterday at 11:43:25 PM
I wish they would change what they did in one of the leaks I read, what a dumb idea that is.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Shogun (FX)
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:35:35 PM
Because of all the loose ends and unanswered questions in season 1! >:(
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Shogun (FX)
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Yesterday at 11:19:57 PM
Sounds like things are going that way but... why?
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SiL - Yesterday at 11:02:34 PM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 12:54:33 PMFacehugger can stay on longer to protect the embryo. If someone tries to remove the embryo it threatens the host like when they tried to remove the hugger from Kane.
The face hugger died long before Kane gave birth, leaving him comatose and vulnerable. If the facehugger was in place the entire time until right before he popped I'd buy it, but it's not the case.

For Kane the argument could be that it stayed on to keep him alive until he got on the ship, but again, it waits around for a long time after he's back in a breathable atmosphere.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3 Numerical Rating
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Yesterday at 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Yesterday at 09:22:33 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 09:18:36 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Yesterday at 07:58:22 PMI fricking love the score.

My favorite score in the whole saga.
I couldn't be agree more. I can hear Adagio 100 times and still love it even more

I am particularly transcended by the bit used when the dragon kills Boggs ans looks at Golic all bloody... I have shivers thinking about it.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed