In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,406,124 times)

oduodu

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Most of New York's newer Covid hospitalizations are people that stayed home.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1201421

426Buddy

426Buddy

Well by "staying at home" they mean they weren't going to work. I would wager they were not really social distancing or taking precautions like 90 percent of people in my area.

Most people refuse to really change their behavior.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I don't know, there's so much we still don't know about this virus...

426Buddy

426Buddy

I know that many of the people, friends, family, and neighbors in my area have not really practiced social distancing aside from a few. People like me who have taken safety and social distancing to heart are definitly the minority here. I observe a lot people being selfish and self serving who call our govenor a nazi for the restrictions.

Also my wifes grandma passed away from Covid19 this week.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 08, 2020, 03:35:58 PM

The virus is extremely easy to spread and Buddy is right about people who don't want to adopt social distancing.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

The survey done on 113 hospitals shows that most of the new cases are elderly who don't work and didn't travel. As the governor said, "They were literally at home."

They could have gotten it from caretakers or they lied on the survey.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Really sorry about your grandmother 426Buddy.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 08, 2020, 04:55:58 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 08, 2020, 03:35:58 PM

The virus is extremely easy to spread and Buddy is right about people who don't want to adopt social distancing.

I agree with what you said in both instances, but I also don't buy 100% of them are lying... which might mean its spread is at a level of permeation and/or incubation we don't even comprehend yet.

Remember when we were being told months ago it didn't even spread through the air?  :P

Wlvscrclwlvs

Wlvscrclwlvs

I'm in the uk and same here most people seem to be so disturbed by the idea of just standing a little bit futher away and being more thoughtful with others around I just resigned myself to always being the one to walk around people or to be in the road or I'll get to angry hoping others might wanna be considerate aswell, then polls come out saying 94% of people say they are social distancing well, so clearly people are embarrassed to admit they won't doit but not enough to atcually do it, wierd.

it's something that bugged me before this why majority of people want to be close with strangers I really can't my head around it.

oduodu

SM

SM

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 08, 2020, 04:46:29 PM
I know that many of the people, friends, family, and neighbors in my area have not really practiced social distancing aside from a few. People like me who have taken safety and social distancing to heart are definitly the minority here. I observe a lot people being selfish and self serving who call our govenor a nazi for the restrictions.

That's no good.  :(

Prez

Prez

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 08, 2020, 04:46:29 PM

So sorry for your loss. Terrible news.

Samhain13

Samhain13

3 members of my uncle's wife family got tested positive for covid19. Only one got symptoms.

There are rumors some people on my street have it and are isolated on their apartment.

I'm couting the days for all this to end.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 14, 2020, 01:09:03 AM
3 members of my uncle's wife family got tested positive for covid19. Only one got symptoms.

There are rumors some people on my street have it and are isolated on their apartment.

I'm couting the days for all this to end.

Me too brother.

Best wishes to your family.

TC

TC

America, in 2016, beat it by purging?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed