Kimarhi

tater logs and chips

wtf is wrong with you people

tavianini19

tavianini19

You are surrounded by idiots.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

tell them not to bring their foreign commie terminology to describe Americana cuisine. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

USSR USSR USSR

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 16, 2014, 02:58:22 AM
Fries can be included in many meals. And fries in the meal pictured above definitely doesn't seem odd.

*shrugs* I guess I'm just used to seeing it with pasta, mainly. I enjoy the taste of fried potatoes but restaurants always serve too many. it's too much carbs in one sitting.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 16, 2014, 11:32:17 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Oct 16, 2014, 02:58:22 AM
Fries can be included in many meals. And fries in the meal pictured above definitely doesn't seem odd.

*shrugs* I guess I'm just used to seeing it with pasta, mainly. I enjoy the taste of fried potatoes but restaurants always serve too many. it's too much carbs in one sitting.

Fries with pasta? That's odd.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, lol. Chicken parmigiana with pasta.

Hubbs

Hubbs

SM

SM

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

now there are flesh burrowing spiders in the world

wat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaRxdMhxXQ#ws

"the Marine gets shot in the head and lives," video that's going around da webz.

it always amazes me that this sort of thing randomly takes off.  there are half dozen other soldiers/marines getting shot in the head and living but none of them take off. 

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I think the most amazing part of that video is that if he wasn't wearing that helmet, the guy behind him filming would have probably had his head taken off

tavianini19

tavianini19

Jesus...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think I hear them say it actually completely penetrates through the helmet at the top, but your helmet sits off your head because of the shock pads inside, so had this been an old helmet sans pads, he still could've died. 

Marine doctrine might be a little different than Army doctrine but we don't bunch up in openings like they did there.

But deployments.  Eventually you start doing the quick and easy.  We stopped even having gunners posted in our gun trucks on convoys because the dust was so bad you couldn't see who to engage even if they did shoot at you.  Plus the terrain was so bad that it kept breaking the turrets and you would literally have to manhandle the things in position to keep them oriented the right way.  And that got real exhausting, real fast. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed