Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,406,335 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Somebody has to...

maledoro

maledoro

Here is a story that ought to warm your heart, Doom. Afterall, this cleric is concerned about the safety of women.

Of course, this article explains the "benefits" of segregated swimming for women.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

The stupidity levels in those articles are off the charts

Aspie

Gates

Gates

^ What a puss..! :laugh:

Thought this was pretty cool:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/plants-zombies-400-old-plants-show-signs-life-224450940.html

Life finds a way.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Aspie on May 29, 2013, 03:27:56 AM
On a lighter note:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000207112/article/justin-bieber-irks-keyshawn-johnson-eric-dickerson

"Bieber reportedly hid from Johnson when the former NFL wide receiver came to the front door."

What a tool.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 29, 2013, 05:15:36 PM
What a tool.

Lol agreed, Gates is definitely a tool.

Spoiler
[close]

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

You know if you stick Justin Biebers head up her arse and tell her to sing, she sounds better

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

I have good reason to be bitter.  Try explaining to a hormonally unstable preteen girl why you won't spend money on anything Justin Bieber  :-\  Sorry honey, he's not getting a dime of my money. In this lifetime.  Ever. 

maledoro

SM

SM

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 29, 2013, 09:07:49 PM
I have good reason to be bitter.  Try explaining to a hormonally unstable preteen girl why you won't spend money on anything Justin Bieber  :-\  Sorry honey, he's not getting a dime of my money. In this lifetime.  Ever.

As much as I poo-poo the music my girls listen too, I also tell them "You like what you want to like and don't let people talk you out of it".

Gates

Gates

SM

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: SM on May 29, 2013, 11:45:32 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 29, 2013, 09:07:49 PM

As much as I poo-poo the music my girls listen too, I also tell them "You like what you want to like and don't let people talk you out of it".

She can listen all she likes, I'm just not paying for it.  Just like my mom made me buy my own Randy Rhoads stuff because it was too weird for her daughter to collect items over a dead guy.  Wait, did I just compare in any way RR to JB  ???  I'm going home to sleep now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed