In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,406,286 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't know if I should be impressed that he somehow managed to hang out a window and drive at the same time, or just be outright appalled by the sheer stupidity of it.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Why not both?  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Because they're two different feelings...

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

it IS an impressive feat of appaling stupidity.  ;) ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Must have sucked when his cum flew back and hit him in the face.

ShadowPred

Cvalda

Cvalda

That kind of awful shit happens everywhere, especially in the US -- not just France.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 10, 2013, 10:37:59 PM
That kind of awful shit happens everywhere, especially in the US -- not just France.

Oh, I get that, was just saying it because I've been following the news about the anti-gay protests for a while now, and this is just another stain that made me feel terrible.

Cvalda

Cvalda

You think the same -- or worse -- won't happen here once gay marriage starts to really pick up steam?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 10, 2013, 10:41:59 PM
You think the same -- or worse -- won't happen here once gay marriage starts to really pick up steam?

I don't see any reason for me to think that it won't.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What the f**k are these homophobic idiots so afraid of losing? Gay marriage doesn't affect anyone other than gay people. Grow the f**k up already!!

BANE

BANE

It's all about the 'sanctity' of marriage. Unfortunately for their argument, marriage has developed into something people can't seem to manage for more than 5 years anymore and is being used to exploit rich, old men. It lost it's sanctity in a lot of places long before gay marriage will ever get widespread legality.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Apr 10, 2013, 10:57:32 PM
Unfortunately for their argument, marriage has developed into something people can't seem to manage for more than 5 years anymore and is being used to exploit rich, old men.
I'd say the exploitation goes both ways pretty evenly there.

BANE

BANE

The way I mentioned is far more publicized, hence why I went with it. I found one newsworthy Google hit of the reverse; some duchess of Spain.  :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

I meant a rich old dude marrying some nubile young trophy wife.

Yeah, it's definitely about love there from both directions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed