In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,406,176 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2013, 02:42:00 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 09, 2013, 02:40:29 AM
Pretty f**king convenient to suddenly want to change the topic.

It's reasonable, because there's no reason to continue the discussion at hand because it can only get worse from here, so if we have an opportunity to drop the matter, then I say we should drop it and move on.

I'm just outraged by the unprovoked and dastardly attack of such a peaceful member, though I've had little interaction with them. Outrageous.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It's done already and who watches MSNBC anyhow?  :laugh:

So does anyone think that psycho excop is going to go all rambo or not?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 09, 2013, 02:47:19 AM

He pretty much already has.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 02:30:49 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2013, 02:26:14 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 02:24:38 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2013, 02:19:44 AM
I may be reading this wrong, but are you directly stating these to Eva?:
Yes. My posts were entirely directed to Eva.
Why would you resort to calling her an idiot and dumb? f**king unwarranted, especially to someone that isn't even attacking you.
I have no regrets, was just stating the obvious because she forgot some key information.

Calm down mate. No need for insults. We're all friends here so just cool it.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Look, I've been a little on "edge" lately with huge amounts of school work from college. It's been very overwhelming and I know I should be taking a break from going on here (like I said back in January) but I need to stop blowing off steam and taking my frustration out on you guys.

I shouldn't have been that vicious to Eva and I'm sorry for doing so; I'll have to learn next time to hold off from attacking members on here.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2013, 02:52:17 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 09, 2013, 02:47:19 AM

He pretty much already has.

Man, I know I'm going to be bitched at and/or proven wrong but I don't know how to feel about that guy. His manifesto is well written and he has some interesting things to say about possible corruption in the LAPD. Sure, going on a killing spree to clear your name isn't the best choice but what if he's right? what's a man supposed do when stripped of his job and his livlihood? Just sit there and do nothing?

f**k that, fight the power is what I say. I'm in no way condoning killing innocents, just the corrupted scum that give the good policemen a bad name.

DoomRulz

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 09, 2013, 11:02:16 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 09, 2013, 05:42:46 AM
Meanwhile in hawaii...

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/21089061/youth-advocate-and-3-students-arrested-after-farrington-brawl

So why exactly did this happen?
Racism and tribalism. Samoans, Hawaiians and Micronesians don't get along with one another for very stupid reasons. However most of the time it is because of girls.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So what, they just broke out in a brawl because a Samoan boy looked at a Mirconesian girl weird and a Hawaiian was offended? Yeesh.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 03:01:27 AM
Look, I've been a little on "edge" lately with huge amounts of school work from college. It's been very overwhelming and I know I should be taking a break from going on here (like I said back in January) but I need to stop blowing off steam and taking my frustration out on you guys.

I shouldn't have been that vicious to Eva and I'm sorry for doing so; I'll have to learn next time to hold off from attacking members on here.
Read your pm - we're ok.

Spoiler

Apology accepted.
[close]

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Let's lighten it up a bit.

Vertigo

Vertigo

I wish for once we'd hear about it being the deadly animal that does something helpful, like a saltwater crocodile swimming up to Ricky Gervais and telling him that he needs to quit showbusiness.

Nightlord

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ScardyFox on Feb 10, 2013, 11:25:53 PM
Let's lighten it up a bit.

See? How can people say animals don't have souls after an act like that? That dog wasn't attacking the snake out of boredom, I'm pretty sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed