In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,399,767 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 06, 2021, 04:21:45 AM
A guy in Austria got bit on the sac by a 5ft python hiding in his toilet.

That's why you check the bowl first dude, no matter where you are. Spiders under the seat are no joke either.

Sounds horrible but less bad than a poisonous bite. Imagine having that (extra) poison flowing through your precious bits.
Think that happened in We're The Millers.

Clown world

https://twitter.com/godblesstofu/status/1414312983371653123

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 06, 2021, 04:21:45 AM
A guy in Austria got bit on the sac by a 5ft python hiding in his toilet.

That's why you check the bowl first dude, no matter where you are. Spiders under the seat are no joke either.

...Austria?

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 13, 2021, 06:30:29 AM
Clown world

https://twitter.com/godblesstofu/status/1414312983371653123

There seems to be a connection between working in public libraries and being so enthusiastically progressive that common sense evaporates. Why is it always libraries?

City Hunter Yautja

SiL

SiL

People really do not get how insane it is to keep a goldfish in a tiny bowl. I recently bought my mum a 130 litre tank because she had one in about 30l; it's grown three times the size already. Those things are supposed to be huge.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 13, 2021, 06:14:52 PM
There seems to be a connection between working in public libraries and being so enthusiastically progressive that common sense evaporates. Why is it always libraries?
They don't get out much.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 13, 2021, 06:14:52 PM

It's where public readings usually happen.  :)

Durban, South Africa day(s) after the rioting and looting.
Looks surreal, like a Mad Max wasteland.

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 18, 2021, 03:15:48 AM
https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1414422153613778947

We are all adults, and therefore responsible for making our own choices. It appears this lady made a poor choice, and paid for it. Rest her soul.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

And I can't help but I wonder how many of her patients she exposed to her infection.

Huggs

Huggs

You'd think under these particular circumstances, the vaccine would be mandatory for people in her particular line of work.

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

I figured Alex Jones would show up somewhere in there.

So, is the vaccine supposed to turn us gay?

Baron Von Marlon

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/28/fact-check-covid-19-vaers-death-reports-not-verified/7587577002/

QuoteDeaths reported to VAERS are not a "death toll." The database includes all serious adverse events following vaccination against COVID-19 — regardless of whether the vaccines are to blame. There have been more deaths reported to VAERS following COVID-19 vaccination than for other vaccines, but experts told USA TODAY that's not because the vaccines are deadly. Anti-vaccine advocates have erroneously cited the database for decades.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

So those deaths aren't real but covid ones are?
I'm so tired of all this stuff.

Not aimed at you, Local Trouble, but in general.
Might have to grow a beard, get myself a cabin in the mountains to get away from everything.

SiL

SiL

They're real deaths, but a death being reported to VAERS does not mean the vaccine CAUSED the death.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed