In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,406,061 times)

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'm not
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 04, 2023, 09:26:29 AMOne or many, they both deserved life sentences.

There is huge difference between one mistake (Polanski) and systematic child abuse throughout decades (Savile). What Polanski did was horrible. He made one serious error in his life and he paid the price for it. He also apologised and felt remorse. Savile was filthy piece of shit, devoid of empathy creep who molested hundreds of children. I don't know about you, but I can tell the difference.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 04, 2023, 09:32:04 AM"It was just a little bit of child-raping, it's not like he did it all the time or anything"

Cool story bro.

I sense some frustration here young padawan. Not good for your health.

SiL

SiL

Polanski fled the country to avoid punishment, and never returned to continue avoiding that punishment.

It's easy to say you're sorry when you've insulated yourself from the consequences of your actions.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Ingwar on May 04, 2023, 10:45:51 AMone mistake

Libertarians stop defending child-rapists challenge: Impossible

QuoteI sense some frustration here young padawan. Not good for your health.

Maybe I have reasons for hating people like this - and the idiots like you who defend them for reasons that are beyond me (if I'm being generous).

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 04, 2023, 10:52:47 AM
Quote from: Ingwar on May 04, 2023, 10:45:51 AMone mistake

Libertarians stop defending child-rapists challenge: Impossible

QuoteI sense some frustration here young padawan. Not good for your health.

Maybe I have reasons for hating people like this - and the idiots like you who defend them for reasons that are beyond me (if I'm being generous).

I'm not defending him. He should have been brought to justice. All I'm saying is he's still paying the price for horrible thing he did. Again, you're frustrated and not reading my posts correctly.

Quote from: SiL on May 04, 2023, 10:48:19 AMPolanski fled the country to avoid punishment, and never returned to continue avoiding that punishment.

It's easy to say you're sorry when you've insulated yourself from the consequences of your actions.

Another who doesn't read posts correctly. I'm not defending him. Just read my previous posts. He made horrible thing and paid moral price for it. He's actually still paying it. And after he fled they should have  brought him back under extradition.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Calling it "one mistake" instead of what it is, and suggesting he's paid his dues for it despite no formal punishment rendered, and thus it should be forgotten, is defending it.

Ingwar

Ingwar

He raped her. I'm calling it what it is. And it's not my fault that he wasn't brought back to US to face the justice.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Ingwar on May 04, 2023, 10:53:34 AMAnother who doesn't read posts correctly. I'm not defending him. Just read my previous posts. He made horrible thing and paid moral price for it. He's actually still paying it. And after he fled they should have  brought him back under extradition.
What moral price?

If he actually felt remorse and wished to atone he'd turn himself in. Saying otherwise is absolutely making excuses for him.

Why do you feel it's fine for a convicted pedophile to leave a country and say "whoops, sorry"? Would you accept this outcome for every convicted pedophile?

Ingwar

Ingwar

Of course I wouldn't accept it. And I'm gonna repeat again, he should have been brought back to US to face the justice. Why he wasn't it's not up to me.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Calling it a "mistake" in the first place says something dark about your mindset man.

Ingwar

Ingwar

My mindset is quite bright actually. I know how to forgive and let things go (depending on situation). It's very healthy.

Raping her was a mistake. Horrible mistake. Also, officers report quoted two psychiatrists' denial of Polanski being "a pedophile" or "sexual deviant".

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Ingwar on May 04, 2023, 11:12:09 AMRaping her was a mistake.

Ingwar, ladies and gentlemen!

Ingwar

Ingwar

I still sense huge frustration here young padawan. You deleted "horrible" from my quote. And you also didn't quote me saying that he should been brought back to US to face the justice. You're very selective. I sense some dark mindset here and not being able to deal with emotions.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Seriously? You're going to be patronising now?

Ingwar

Ingwar

If you think I'm being serious you truly don't know how to read posts correctly. I was being sarcastic. Also, even if I was patronising that is still better than calling me and idiot like you did. Which is rude by the way.

But I was serious about you being selective regarding my quotes. Because you were.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

You've been reported for supreme idiocy, and I'm leaving the thread for now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed