Estimates on Trailer Release?

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Author
Estimates on Trailer Release? (Read 123,527 times)

Jesscobb

Jesscobb

@You are all dumb..... is that you Shane???

:P  :P  :P

ace3g

ace3g

#160 days till The Predator

FiorinaFury161

QuoteThe trees in avpr did the best acting out of everyone in the film

:laugh: This gets my vote for best quote of the thread so far :laugh:

Highland

Highland

So no trailer, least we won't get it spoiled. Feelings of AVPR surfacing.

Hollywood

Hollywood

The people in front of and behind the camera are way too talented for any hints of AVPR to be surfacing for me. But I sure am frustrated!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 07, 2018, 01:54:05 PM
The people in front of and behind the camera are way too talented for any hints of AVPR to be surfacing for me. But I sure am frustrated!

My thoughts exactly

ELDERCLANLEADER

Yeah even though I think this film will be a huge disappointment, not a chance will it be as bad as avp2 . Barring wolf , that film and the cast was just laughable !  I don't think anyone can top that film and beat them for the worst predator film ever trophy!  🏆  ;D

prototypeXIII

Its always possible its not as bad as people think, and they just want to get the trailer done right.  Trailer's for movies like these can come off cheesy if not done right.  When it comes to the Alien or Predator universe sometimes less is more.

I am curious

I am curious

Has anyone who is worried about this movie ever had anything bad happen in life?
It seems like a small thing to worry s much about.

Are you ok ? Can i get you some hot coco and a warm blanket ?

Stop pretending you can predict how a film is going to do at the box office or how good it is going to be.
This is just a nurotic crazy person thread and not helping anything.

Chill out

ELDERCLANLEADER

I am curious .. don't know if you noticed , this is a fan page pal , where fans come to voice their opinions, perhaps you shouldn't come here then if you think we are all crazy pal .

Ramjet311

Ramjet311

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Apr 07, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
I am curious .. don't know if you noticed , this is a fan page pal , where fans come to voice their opinions, perhaps you shouldn't come here then if you think we are all crazy pal .

I assume they are just referring to the constant negativity amongst fans regarding this movie. I kind of agree in a sense as alot of people have written this off without even seeing a second of footage. But you are exactly right, its a fan page where everyone has a right to voice opinions 👍👍

Lol

Lol

Ok :'(

Negative voices

Negative voices

People who voice the same negative view over and over and over and have to post about it over the course of years and have the same fear

Are doing nothing but shitting all over the place.. We smell your shit so stop farting all ready .

If the movie proves to be a cheese fest and it lacking in awesomeness then bitch away.
Untill then
Chill please

zackpred12

zackpred12

Guys, I could be wrong, but I think Shane and Co. Are going to release the trailer at the same time as Cinemacon.  If not a few days later. I think he is deliberately mis-guiding us like a mischievous badger and we're buying it.. hook line and sinker. I feel as though all of his latest responses are deliberately aimed at the fanboys.  He loves to promote twists in his films, why not in his marketing? And with comments such as "Shhhh...He's coming." As in " Chill out" Maybe he is referring to us (ranting fanboys) in hopes to calm us down rather than just a new Predator catch phrase.  Predators can see us from a mile away with their ever so clever vision modes...no need to really hear us..So yea there's that.  Also Comments like "Whoops!" Are generally received as being fecicous.  I truly think he's yanking our chains.  5-6 months out...good timing.  Not great....But good.  And an IMAX and  3-D release? C'mon fellas.  They wouldn't do that if they thought it was going to flop. Or it does, and they did everything to make it a spectacle.  So pretty big deal guys.  I'm hoping for the best. Camo cargo and all.  (Sorry if someone else had this theory in previous posts, didn't really feel like reading them all)

ELDERCLANLEADER

Negative voices ... the only person here who is negative is you , and you seem pretty trollish to me. So what people are voicing their concerns , don't read their comments if it bothers you that much , no one is forcing you to. just because people are afraid this movie is heading for crash course , don't give you the right , to come on the site , shouting orders and being disrespectful. Grow up kiddo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed