NBA Finals TV Spot!

Started by whiterabbit, Jun 09, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

Author
NBA Finals TV Spot! (Read 44,961 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: azamultic on Jun 11, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

I'm aware but that feels more AVP like, with just reusing the molds and painting them differently for practical reasons rather than anything else.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: azamultic on Jun 11, 2018, 05:00:32 AM
I personally would be happy to see Danny Glover in the franchise again) "Too old for this SHIT" ;D

He could be the old security guard. Together, he and Dutch could team up to save the whole town. Dutch could re-engineer some cool super soakers with predator tech. As long as Dutch gives the Predator an overly aggressive slow-mo double nipple twist when the thing picks him up this time, I'll be happy. He can loose the "Barbaric Yalp" he did in the first one while he's doing it. I could see him being spun wildly on the merry-go-round, being shot at and swung at by the predator, as he slides on his back towards the edge dropping his "oh sh*t" line from where he fell off the cliff in the original.

Quote from: burkewhimp on Jun 11, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
Maybe he will be Kindergarten cop. It's not a tumor.

It might not be a tooma,
but he is "da pottie poopa".  ;)

azamultic

azamultic

The Old One
but they had the classic one, so they could used his molds and skin texture and put armor of berserkers, this way it would be clear the idea that only Mr Black was berserker, and other guys were regulars, but they had three predators with same skin texture and one regular, so therefore from artistic point it's clear implementation that they are all Berserks. But I could be wrong  ;)

Grimtaur

Grimtaur

von

von

noticed that Quinn had the Pred gauntlet on :laugh: is that in the script too?

azamultic

azamultic

Grimtaur this both shots are CGI. Differences because Biceps squished, and from the front Biceps looks different then from the side. Also position of the camera.

Highland

Highland

Is the super pred 100% CGI or it has a puppet also?

von

von

Quote from: Grimtaur on Jun 11, 2018, 05:58:05 AM
Is it just me or does the upgrade predator's arm look 4 times bigger in this pic (which I assume is cgi):

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/34755216_1755474134533101_2761693074026397696_o-701x341.jpg

Than in this one (which I assume isn't cgi):

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/34984903_1755474077866440_3267880151253254144_o-701x341.jpg

thank goodness the mouth of the upgrade closes! lol it's cgi after all...

also, no camo pants on the dissident predator! or perhaps it had taken them off prior to that scene? lol

ELDERCLANLEADER

ELDERCLANLEADER

hang on a minute openmaw , where did I claim it was going to be a masterpiece? I didn't, I said "I think it's shaping up to be an incredible film for fans and movie goers alike" don't put words in my mouth. You are constantly referring to the script, but the fact is the script is really old now, they reshot and rewrote the entire third act. As for the convoy scene , my logic is that the APC scene has just been used for promotional use only and won't appear in the film itself, why would they show the upgrade first, yes you can make out the predators on APC in the first trailer, but it's incredibly fleeting , almost as if they are being hidden in plain sight. And there's no need to try and put people down who are looking forward to the film and not constantly negative like you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The draft that leaked was nearly a year old by the time the film went in front of cameras. Who knows how many iterations it went through. And then the third act was very extensively reworked during reshoots. Yeah, the core story seems to have remained but the specifics may not be. People need to stop treating the leaked script was have as the definitive edition of what's in store for us. We've already heard of numerous changes.

Just an FYI but all the tv spot discussions were merged into this one. There were about 3 or 4 of them including the Chad one and some discussion split off from the teaser trailer thread. 

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

"This Film Is Not Yet Rated"   ???

Previously, the rating was confirmed, why not specify that R?  Or just for this TV-Spot it does not apply?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Black is aiming for R but it wont be officially rated until the edit is settled on and it's submitted to the classification board.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 11, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
Black is aiming for R but it wont be officially rated until the edit is settled on and it's submitted to the classification board.

Accepted!  Thanks!  ;)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Man this movie looks f**king horrible.

Ramjet311

Ramjet311

Quote from: csutkakoma on Jun 11, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
Man this movie looks f**king horrible.

I think it looks pretty f**king awesome, but that's just my opinion

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed