What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 594,583 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 29, 2015, 07:38:55 AM
Thinking about how lame Christmas was... the spirit was just not there this year for some reason. No one got a real tree. All the gifts were gift cards and junk food. No caroling. It was so lame even the haters didn't show up. Walk right on it Toy's R Us and got pretty much everything I needed on a black Friday. It was too damn easy. What the hell was up with that. Just brining this up because all of you sounded like you had more excitement than me.

my mom was horribly sick on Christmas, so she didn't go up with us for Christmas dinner with my dad, aunt and grandmother (whose quickly losing her faculties).  So it just felt really incomplete.  I was hoping to see more people while I was here, but it's not happening the way I hoped it would.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Topazora on Dec 29, 2015, 05:26:07 PM
Thinking about how lame Christmas was... the spirit was just not there this year for some reason. No one got a real tree. All the gifts were gift cards and junk food. No caroling. It was so lame even the haters didn't show up. Walk right on it Toy's R Us and got pretty much everything I needed on a black Friday. It was too damn easy. What the hell was up with that. Just brining this up because all of you sounded like you had more excitement than me.

my mom was horribly sick on Christmas, so she didn't go up with us for Christmas dinner with my dad, aunt and grandmother (whose quickly losing her faculties).  So it just felt really incomplete.  I was hoping to see more people while I was here, but it's not happening the way I hoped it would.
You get good Christmas and bad ones.I am sure it wasn't all gloom what did you enjoy about this Christmas.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 29, 2015, 07:39:53 PM

You get good Christmas and bad ones.I am sure it wasn't all gloom what did you enjoy about this Christmas.
There wasn't anything more than what we all enjoy every other day in the year.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 29, 2015, 08:26:58 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 29, 2015, 07:39:53 PM

There wasn't anything more than what we all enjoy every other day in the year.
Got a point.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Spent almost my entire paycheck on the GAS BILL. Sigh. I really hope to work more the next few months.

Also, me and the man have agreed to just be friends, as there was no real physical attraction to each other. We are still talking a lot, as we both know that we are awesome and can not just go away. :) Yes, I am ok if anyone is curious. :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 02, 2016, 02:44:30 AM
Spent almost my entire paycheck on the GAS BILL. Sigh. I really hope to work more the next few months.

Also, me and the man have agreed to just be friends, as there was no real physical attraction to each other. We are still talking a lot, as we both know that we are awesome and can not just go away. :) Yes, I am ok if anyone is curious. :)

That's a shame it didn't work out, but I'm glad that you both know where you stand with each other

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

January is gonna be a rough month. They cut my hours down. I'm only working two days a week now. Thing is I need the hours for money to pay bills.

THE CITY HUNTER

Shit going on in the house(arguments and everything)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that, brother. As long as you're ok though.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 02, 2016, 07:12:05 PM
January is gonna be a rough month. They cut my hours down. I'm only working two days a week now. Thing is I need the hours for money to pay bills.

January is always a pain in the ass for pay.  :-\ Holiday season is winding down, some people (like myself) get paid earlier in December and have to make it stretch longer.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 04, 2016, 10:07:24 AM

Sorry to hear that, brother. As long as you're ok though.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 02, 2016, 07:12:05 PM

January is always a pain in the ass for pay.  :-\ Holiday season is winding down, some people (like myself) get paid earlier in December and have to make it stretch longer.
I HATE going back from Holidays.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Got a sodding Chest Infection/Cough/Cold thing. Lol so fun. Least i didnt get it before new year

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 04, 2016, 01:28:15 PM
Got a sodding Chest Infection/Cough/Cold thing. Lol so fun. Least i didnt get it before new year
Ya,at least you didn't get it before NY.

Topazora

Topazora

Finally happened, my grandmother passed away this morning.  She was a good loving woman, and will be sorely missed and at least she made to Christmas and after I left.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Sorry to hear, Topazora. At least she is out of pain and got to see loved ones during the holidays.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry to hear that Topazora. My thoughts are with you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed