Alien 5: will it ever happen?

Started by Darkoo, Jul 23, 2008, 03:33:31 PM

Author
Alien 5: will it ever happen? (Read 4,778 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I doubt it's ever going to happen, if it does and with Sigourney I will be very surprised.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I would be more surprised if it happens without her tbh, I'd prefer one without Ripley, she's not necessary, and her story should have ended with Alien 3, the whole cloning business wasn't great writing and makes for a less interesting version of the character imo.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Very true, i saw Alien 3 recently and it's a damn shame that it didn't just end like that.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

It was a great ending to her story, but the one we were left with in A:R was much more disappointing.

War Wager

War Wager

Considering A:R's ending is completely open (both Aliens and Alien3 had closed endings, yet they still managed to get sequels) we should have seen Alien V years ago.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Nonononononononono! Do not want a sequel to that piece of shit!

Private Hudson

I want a Prequel, I think the Ripley character is dead, and should have been dead in A3, there was no need for A:R.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

DREAM SEQUENCE !!!

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

lol, it's very likely that that would only serve to piss people off even more.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: Kriszilla on Jul 23, 2008, 04:20:51 PM
Nonononononononono! Do not want a sequel to that piece of shit!

Except you are forgetting that not everyone hates A:R. Honestly, I love it and think it was a worthy conclussion and could act as a segue into a fifth, with or without the crew of the Betty. As for this article, muct be a slow news day because there was nothing new in it.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

No mods have moved it, and its a legitimate discussion.

And I haven't forgotten that some people like A:R. I just think they're crazy. IMO only about 25% of the film was good, the rest was mediocre to piss-poor.

Private Hudson

I don't like A:R as an Alien film, but like it as a late night popcorn movie. If that makes any sence.

Mr.X

Mr.X

I'd like it if it was between alien3 and A:R

Private Hudson

^ Thats when Aliens CM is set.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed