Alien: Uncivil War coming in 2024.

Started by felix, Oct 17, 2023, 04:49:56 AM

Author
Alien: Uncivil War coming in 2024. (Read 8,616 times)

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Mar 08, 2024, 08:17:35 PMOooooo...  I'm gonna take one for the team and say
Spoiler
the cover looks really bland to me. Someone said music video and my mind immediately went Backstreet Boys. I like that it's actually a step up from what we've usually received from Titan, but those are low bars to begin with, with minor exceptions.
[close]

XENOMORPH'S BACK, ALRIGHT!

Okay, I had a few ideas for this one, so I'm just gonna list 'em all:

-Xeno Baby One More Time
-Xeno in a Bottle
-Xeno's Really Saying Something
-Oops I Killed You Again
-I'm Loving Weyland Instead
-I Want It That Weyland
-I'll Make Love to your Face
-Can You Stand the Acid Rain
-What I Go to LV-426 For
-Shout Out to my X(eno)
-In My Acid Blood
-Weyland Like Me
-Walk Like an Engineer

SM

SM

Stitch

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 08, 2024, 03:46:32 PMLooks like a seriously lame music video.
Like one of those early 2000s Linkin Park ripoff bands?

SM

SM

Or just Linkin Park.

[cancerblack]

Nu-metal was just one big rip off as a genre wasn't it?

SiL

SiL

It's giving boutique fashion show vibes.

Chieftain Suom

Alien: Uncivil War cover art was created by Marco Turini who also provided cover art for Into Charybdis. Signatures match.

Wweyland

Cover might be AI generated. Not sure that is better than a Colonial Marines promo inage or a tracing

Local Trouble

Would an alien assume the position and allow itself to be captured if enough guns were pointed at it?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 09, 2024, 04:00:30 AMCover might be AI generated. Not sure that is better than a Colonial Marines promo inage or a tracing

That would be something, wouldn't it? Had that thought as well but there's no immediate giveaway. The soldiers look very same-y. There is an artist signature but AI has copied those before. The author said they're unaware and people have been asking who the illustrator is on X:

https://x.com/brendandeneen/status/1766217376817664416?s=46&t=4MmJPeLWxEPlt4zMVk2tZw

SiL

SiL

There'sa lot to be suss about with the hands on the right of the image.

Wweyland

Surrounding someone in a circle and then firing is one of my favorite illogical military tropes. Especially doing it for something that spills acid in close range.

RidgeTop

The author said he's asking Titan who the illustrator is.

Think we'll know if they tell him: "Don't worry about it."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed