"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 13, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Author
"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview (Read 25,448 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/exclusive-boyd-holbrook-promises-something-totally-new-with-the-predator-casts-doubt-on-schwarzenegger-cameo/

Quote"I'm currently working on Predator. It's not a sequel; Shane Black has made something totally new, somehow keeping within the realm of Predator [while also being] absolutely new in terms of the story that we're talking about today, and rooted in something real. It's real fresh. I don't think you're going to see [Arnold] Schwarzenegger. It would kind of make it a gimmick. It's horror, science-fiction and a western."

Pvt. Himmel

No Arnold, ugh! I'm afraid i will have to live with it.

overthere

They keep f**king calling it a reboot. Seriously, is retardation a requirement for internet news reporters? How hard is it to not get something wrong?

Looks like even Boyd fits the category too.

RakaiThwei

Quote"I'm currently working on Predator. It's not a sequel; Shane Black has made something totally new, somehow keeping within the realm of Predator [while also being] absolutely new in terms of the story that we're talking about today, and rooted in something real. It's real fresh. I don't think you're going to see [Arnold] Schwarzenegger. It would kind of make it a gimmick. It's horror, science-fiction and a western."

Not fooling me, Holbrook... I wish this was the case now but.. you're not fooling anyone.

Fool me once, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Xan21

It was removed... anyone has it? It says it will be reposted on 16th... 3 days...

Pvt. Himmel

We need to remove the other article on front page... Let's not take any chances. :-X

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Xan21 on Feb 13, 2017, 06:37:53 PM
It was removed... anyone has it? It says it will be reposted on 16th... 3 days...

....Why is the studio removing the interview? Weird.

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 13, 2017, 06:39:47 PM
We need to remove the other article on front page... Let's not take any chances. :-X

Shared a bulk of the leaked synopsis on my DA group for Predator. I think the Yautja Encyclopedia shared the information too, cause I posted something there.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xan21 on Feb 13, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

Rakai already posted it. There was very little from Boyd himself other than that.

Anthony

"I don't think you're going to see Arnold."

Uh huh, sure.

Jigsaw85

RakaiThwei

dallevalle

Johnny Handsome

That would be really disappointing. I mean, we don't really need Arnold, but Dutch again on the big screen... make it happen.

The Wolverine Predator

I almost feel like they're messing with us! Maybe Dutch coming back is part of the Title Tag line?? [emoji848]you'll never see him coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed