Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 334,354 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'd probably rate the Predalien higher just because there were elements I liked about it, even if I wasn't keen on it overall.

I literally don't think I was excited by anything in the Prometheus creature designs. They were all incredibly derivative, I thought.

SiL

SiL

Pigtail dreadlocks will lose every time.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

For me, cheap zombie Fifield was no less lame.

SiL

SiL

Fifield looks a lot more menacing than an awkwardly shaped bastard Alien that looks like it's been dressed for pre-school when it turns face-on to camera.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

^^ Real fan of the PredAlien over here.  :P

I think I do prefer the Fifield mutant and Deacon over it though. Yeah, they're not massively interesting designs but that PredAlien...I just can't like it.

426Buddy

426Buddy

The predalien just looks awful to me as well. 

Kaltes

Kaltes

serbip1

serbip1

proto leech

proto leech

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 31, 2016, 09:08:59 AM
I'd probably rate the Predalien higher just because there were elements I liked about it, even if I wasn't keen on it overall.

I literally don't think I was excited by anything in the Prometheus creature designs. They were all incredibly derivative, I thought.

As lackluster as most of the prometheus designs were, none were as terrible as that shitty, yellow, flipper-handed, bobble-headed predalien

Master

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2016, 09:57:52 AM
^^ Real fan of the PredAlien over here.  :P

I think I do prefer the Fifield mutant and Deacon over it though. Yeah, they're not massively interesting designs but that PredAlien...I just can't like it.

Sad thing is,  this is probably the only Predalien on big screen ever. Shame, as I love the creature too.

Corporal Hicks

I continually hold out hope for another and better AvP film.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Omegamorph on Oct 31, 2016, 07:56:11 AM
Exactly; it was never supposed to be filmed in its entirety -- just from the torso up.

Yeah, I know how these things work. But Tom Woodruff is 6'4. It's gonna look goofy. Trick is, is to cast a slender tall chap like Bolaji Badejo and then you don't have to enhance the hands and stuff cause it naturally looks unnerving. Otherworldly. The fact that a casting sheet for Alien Cov wet out calling for tall, slim gymnast body types presumably for the creatures suggests Ridley knows what works. That's all I'm saying. Cause nothing since Alien has looked so alien!

Quote from: King geedorah on Nov 01, 2016, 03:56:28 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 31, 2016, 09:08:59 AM

As lackluster as most of the prometheus designs were, none were as terrible as that shitty, yellow, flipper-handed, bobble-headed predalien

You nailed it man.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 01, 2016, 09:28:48 AM

This more than anything is what keeps me going as a fan.  The hope that ONE DAY we'll be rewarded with a worthy AvP film.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I'm sliding into the perspective that these creatures should remain separate film wise. I don't mind other mediums going there (comics, games, cards, etc) but I think the creatures are more effective by themselves when it comes to film.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Kelgaard on Nov 01, 2016, 07:40:06 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 01, 2016, 09:28:48 AM

This more than anything is what keeps me going as a fan.  The hope that ONE DAY we'll be rewarded with a worthy AvP film.

Hopefully...there are several new movies coming, after all.

Still unlikely, highly. But one can hope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed