Recent posts

Quote from: Still Collating... on Today at 04:38:44 PMDon't remember which product had the same kinda problems with Disney being slow on the approval. It is strange though, since some other things like most of the original novels, don't get that treatment.

We were past Alien's 41st anniversary by the time we finally got the 40th Anniversary art book. But even that wait seems quaint compared to this.
Don't remember which product had the same kinda problems with Disney being slow on the approval. It is strange though, since some other things like most of the original novels, don't get that treatment.
Recreational Area / Re: Kradan is pretty OK at the...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 04:35:38 PM
Mr. Bean is da shit
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: DC Cinematic Universe
Last post by Kradan - Today at 04:31:11 PM
Hurry up, Superman, there's a giant pink laser in the sky !
https://twitter.com/THR/status/1787516282075791584

I like this a lot. Much better first impression of the character than the reveal of Cavill's Superman from MoS was.
Always figured Mad Max was just one big Mr. Bean ripoff:

The only change the classic Alien design needs is making it stands on the tip of it's to give it the more alien look while keeping the human shape, like this edit I made of the DBD model for example
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez @ CCXP Mexico
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 03:01:42 PM
Just watched 4 minutes and they talk about the same scene that was shown before
Spoiler
with water and facehuggers.
[close]
I stopped there.
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 12:08:54 PMI mean he's Ripley's son so yeah  ;D

grandson*
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed