New Colin / Greg Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 26, 2008, 04:20:51 PM

Author
New Colin / Greg Interview (Read 20,052 times)

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To Zen: I wasn't in depth enough. AVP: QURANTINE is the sixth and final part of a multiple series I'm coming up. The connection between the Aliens and Predators in a more complex manner rather than hunters breeding "serpents". The origins of the first Aliens created by the Space Jockies hidden within earth. How the Predators come in pocession of them. Why keep them hidden from the Space Jockies? How the modern Homo sapiens came to being? How the space age in the Alien films was accomplished by the Weyland - Yutani? The reason will be more dramatic than from a single Predator pistol. The connection between Predators and Humans will be explored. How they are THE REASON OF CIVILIZATION. Giving us a reason and purpose to exist from our originated states. And the rise and fall of Weyland - Yutani. More dramatic and worse than being "bought out by Wal-Mart".

Rob - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - ski

List of titles: 1) Predator: Bad Bloods 2020's 2) Aliens: Origin            2020's 3) AVP: ?                     2020's 4) AVP: Apocalypse      2020's 5) AVP: Site B              2280's 6) AVP: ?Qurantine?      2320's

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

And through all six stories, there'll be a Predator that'll be in five of them. Being among the cheif driving forces of the story.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Dragon_ash said: "God If you're all so unhappy about the film , why don't you direct AvP3 yourselves? I bet U can't make sh*t!!! "  good idea... let me 7 year, i will finish my cinema study and then i will work for some movie company and see what i can do :D

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Seeing as this interview is legit, it is a sad day for AvP fans the world over.  For starters, just because a movie makes a wadload of cash does not mean fans will like it.  Secondly, gore is an element of a great movie that directors will employ as a tool to their movie, much like power drills and sanders.  Thirdly, present day is not as interesting as the future as we *live* in the present, 2008.  Fourthly, you actually cared a bout Kane, Dallas, Hicks, Newt, Ripley et al in the previous movies because they had character development.  Mention the word Dallas or Morales and people will hang their heads in shame because they are THE most underdeveloped and could not be cared less for.  Finally: they *would* deny or not "remembering" this interview as they would've already seen results from Dec 25th showings from countries like Australia, go you good thing!!, so by Jan 15th it is pretty clear that a film would've tanked.  PLUS the whole theatrical run was finished by Australia Day, Jan 26th so that's saying something.  Finally what is that bullshit about the armour? The pred from the first movie had ceremonial armour, just look at the shoulder and calve muscles on his legs.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

no suspense in the 1st AvP huh?   ???   did manage to muster some into your shyt Requirem??   ::)   All the actors were badly chosen.

Dane

Dane

They should have made the movie in the future. Around the Aliens time. That would be kick ass.

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I agree with dane  Setting AVP3 on space in the aliens planet  Which i think the movie should have the alien runners or alien dogs we call them in ALIEN 3, bring the alien queen,alien warriors, bring at least three predaliens. I think the predaliens should have the predator's weapons: Spear, Plasma caster, and smart disc.  they should create the alien king and try to surprise us by his ability.  few marines and three predators  wait one predator, because it would be like DIE HARD with one predator killing hundreds of aliens.  AVP3 should be rate R and should be at 2 hours and 15 minutes.

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I forgot to say that the WEYLAND - YUTANI CORP.  should be in AVP3.  AVP3 should be at after ALIEN 3 event, when the company is about to shutdown  but they will try to capture the queen, but the predators will the company down for taking the predator's weapon in AVPR  I think the marines should work together with the predators in order to survive.  that would be cheesy, what do you think.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'm just glad some of you fans never direct anything.   :P  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Predhunter, Anderson speaks in teh original features about claiming that nobody has watched the films of both factions as much as he has. He was a fan of both of them.  Freshbreath, no. 'Alien Resurrection' canonised that Ripley's encounters with the creatures were the last ones they knew about.

thegodfather

thegodfather

I loved AVP-R and liked AVP, but if the 3rd AVP is to be done, it needs Ridley and Cameron on it. I currentley writing my own AVP film which is set in space on LV4-26  thats all iam saying, and i'am writing it so it'll be a 2hour 30min war flick, (to me if AVP was ever made it should be like a space version of Black Hawk Down) I've just watched all the Alien/Predator films and have a few actors in mind while writing it, (Kurt Russell as my general in the script) they'll be hundreds of Alien's and hundreds of Predators with the 'humans caught in the middle' part but all my characters are being written as badass mothers and the odd reference to the old flick's  (in one part of my script on the ship going to LV4-26 where the marines are chilling out/training/preping the song from Predator 1 (on the helicopter) playing in the background, oh and an android as well, to keep in tradition to the Alien franchise.  Iam calling it ALIENS VS PREDATOR: EXSTINCTION video game buffs will like that My tagline (may change) would be:- This Summer One will Become A Myth And One Will Become A Legend I dont know it's just fun thats all,

Freshbreath3

Freshbreath3

I meant to say   After Alien 3 but before Alien resurrection  the weyland - yutani corp. is about to shutdown, but the company located xenomorphs on unknown planet, they send expandable marines.  the predator was sent to destroy the hive.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I can't help but go "LOL" when reading this excerpt:  "One Predator against an army of Aliens seems like a more suspenseful battle than an army of Aliens against an army of Predators.   Colin Strause: Exactly, because the Predators would kill all of the Aliens. The Aliens would do some damage, of course, but the Predators would kill them all because they’re such great warriors and their weapons are so good. That’s why the Pred-Alien is such a great monster."  Boy, you wanna talk about gross misconceptions of both species.   :-\    If this interview is legit and the Strause Bros. truly believe this, then they're even more ignorant than many fans have come to suspect. Stupidity claims yet another rabble of victims.   ::)  

ZEN

ZEN

Bio Mech Hunter:I totaly agree with you,they made themselves sound smart a few weeks back,but they're just a couple of idiots,they obviously never read some of the novels."Having one pred builds suspence..." Blah blah blah.Anderson had it right with multiple preds,because you could'nt tell which one would make it to the end.And as for superior fire-power,it does'nt matter what weapons you use,or how you use them,because sooner or later the Black Warrior is gonna get ya,weather its one baby drone that bursts from your chest or being stuck in the middle of three warring hives or a one-on-one with just a simple drone.And in the novel AVP:PREY,did Yeyinda not say about the warriors and the hive?.Idiots.....  Rob-----ski:Dude!.Thats a lot of movies!.Not saying its bad,just saying it sounds really awesome!   ;D  .I'm not sure if it would do better as a series of movies or as a mini-series!   ;D  .As the guy from ROBOCOP said "I LIKE IT!!!".I always wanted to see one pred in multiple movie,not like the preds in AVP who died in AVP-R,but like the elder from P2 being in another film and not getting killed.Souens awesome man!   ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed