Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 334,594 times)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Oct 30, 2010, 12:54:36 AM
Quote from: samoht on Oct 30, 2010, 12:46:57 AM
Honestly, if the movie was more like that picture then it would have been bloody awesome.

A skilled Pred should be able to take down aliens with his weapons and superior technique (like in the picture) but as soon as he is disarmed then he should be screwed.

Thats how it should be IMO.

Wow i'm very very very impressed. :o
I just didn't except that you would find this pic awesome (personaly it's my new wallpaper  ;D), i thought that pic would be just a kick the balls (in your case)

obviously i really know nothing about you   ;)

EDIT I agree , if the movie would be more like this pic

It is a fantastic pic.

I am an alien fan, but realistically, I think an armed and skilled pred would be able to take down multiple aliens if they are surrounding him like that.

I reckon that pred is gonna die though if he doesn't get outta there pretty soon.

I reckon an alien has more of a chance against a predator when it can use stealth to its advantage more and if the pred wasn't so heavily armed.

I would love to see a fight between an alien and a pred where the pred has only one bladed weapon. I reckon that would be fair.

(AVPR doesn't count)

Ghostface

Ghostface

I agree man. I love both franchises equally, but I think fully armed the predator has the advantage, unarmed then its the alien. It just make sense.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: tonyzork on Oct 30, 2010, 03:55:50 AM
I agree man. I love both franchises equally, but I think fully armed the predator has the advantage, unarmed then its the alien. It just make sense.

Yeah exactly. And if the pred lightly armed then I guess its more equal.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

People seem to get the term "hunter" mixed up with the term "warrior". They aren't synonymous.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: samoht on Oct 30, 2010, 01:07:44 AM
Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Oct 30, 2010, 12:54:36 AM
Quote from: samoht on Oct 30, 2010, 12:46:57 AM
Honestly, if the movie was more like that picture then it would have been bloody awesome.

A skilled Pred should be able to take down aliens with his weapons and superior technique (like in the picture) but as soon as he is disarmed then he should be screwed.

Thats how it should be IMO.

Wow i'm very very very impressed. :o
I just didn't except that you would find this pic awesome (personaly it's my new wallpaper  ;D), i thought that pic would be just a kick the balls (in your case)

obviously i really know nothing about you   ;)

EDIT I agree , if the movie would be more like this pic

It is a fantastic pic.

I am an alien fan, but realistically, I think an armed and skilled pred would be able to take down multiple aliens if they are surrounding him like that.

I reckon that pred is gonna die though if he doesn't get outta there pretty soon.

I reckon an alien has more of a chance against a predator when it can use stealth to its advantage more and if the pred wasn't so heavily armed.

I would love to see a fight between an alien and a pred where the pred has only one bladed weapon. I reckon that would be fair.

(AVPR doesn't count)

As tonyzork, second this man  ;)

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

SM

SM

The title refers to the chick on the ground.

Predator - Cock block me, will ya, ya slimey...!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bahaha, I expected someone to say that. :D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: kelgaard on Nov 12, 2010, 04:41:24 AM

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/400/a/avpb.jpg

Cool pic. The Pred show chokeslam the xeno onto the girl. Acid stains are hard to get out.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

It's another cool piece of cover art by Den Beauvias.  I just wish the wristblades looked a little more real.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: kelgaard on Nov 12, 2010, 04:41:24 AM

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/400/a/avpb.jpg

Looks  like that Pred was gonna rape some booty.

He's a Predator alright. A sexual Predator.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: samoht on Nov 13, 2010, 02:45:50 AM

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Nov 13, 2010, 02:48:32 AM
Quote from: samoht on Nov 13, 2010, 02:45:50 AM

http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/17500/17510/500_17510_md.gif

Bitch raping time.

samoht

samoht

HAHAHAHA!!!  :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed