Dan T Talks Prey 2

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Aug 09, 2023, 06:34:05 PM

Author
Dan T Talks Prey 2 (Read 11,892 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 07, 2023, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 07, 2023, 04:41:11 PMf**k yes. I really hope it's based on the comic
Which one? The only WWII Predator comic I can think of is the one where the Predator murders Nazis in Argentina or something.
The one Alien theory did

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 07, 2023, 07:43:10 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 07, 2023, 04:41:11 PMf**k yes. I really hope it's based on the comic
Which one? The only WWII Predator comic I can think of is the one where the Predator murders Nazis in Argentina or something.
The one Alien theory did
Like a fan comic?

SiL

SiL

Bloody Sands of Time? Or was that WWI?

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 07, 2023, 08:06:08 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 07, 2023, 07:43:10 PM
The one Alien theory did
Like a fan comic?
No, but I was actually mistaken, There was a comic about the predators in World War I

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Kinda related, there's a Alien fan film that's set in WWI coming out.

The narration in the trailer is really bad, but otherwise it looks fairly decent for a fan film.

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

IF it is true, then there's a few things to consider; Could the character be a woman and also played by Amber? or could things be more complicated then that? Does the character have the pistol or has it already been collected by Greyback? etc.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 07, 2023, 04:27:38 PMhttps://www.small-screen.co.uk/prey-sequel-plot-details-world-war-2/
Not familiar with the source so I have no idea how is this any more legit than other rumors that I've been hearing about.

That being said, while I look forward to a war setting Predator film, I fear trying to connect this film with Predator by saying Billy is a descendent of Naru via his WWII grandfather or something. Not everything has to be connect and can be stand alone events. I'm still hoping for The Korean War film but if it's WWII, hopefully it's the Pacific Theatre. Hotter and more gritter there.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Dec 08, 2023, 01:23:04 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 07, 2023, 04:27:38 PMhttps://www.small-screen.co.uk/prey-sequel-plot-details-world-war-2/
Not familiar with the source so I have no idea how is this any more legit than other rumors that I've been hearing about.

That being said, while I look forward to a war setting Predator film, I fear trying to connect this film with Predator by saying Billy is a descendent of Naru via his WWII grandfather or something. Not everything has to be connect and can be stand alone events. I'm still hoping for The Korean War film but if it's WWII, hopefully it's the Pacific Theatre. Hotter and more gritter there.
I'd much rather see the Predator murdering Nazis.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Small-Screen, I wouldn't even click the link. They're the same ilk as WeGotThisCovered and GiantFreakingRobot

skhellter

skhellter

Theyre not the source. It's john rocha in his youtube show.
Hes a weirdo but much more reliable.

SiL

SiL

There's zero reliable evidence it's WWII outside of fan speculation.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2023, 06:40:30 AM

It's Small-Screen, I wouldn't even click the link. They're the same ilk as WeGotThisCovered and GiantFreakingRobot
My bad, I didn't know.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: skhellter on Dec 08, 2023, 09:20:56 AMTheyre not the source. It's john rocha in his youtube show.
Hes a weirdo but much more reliable.

John just echoes things he hears online. He's not really all that reliable.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Figured as much. Also felt too soon to have a big leak like this.

Yautja888

Yautja888

If it's true, it'll be be the pacific WW2 campaign with Japan, as the code talkers weren't used against the germans, who learned to broke their codes after WW1. I'd rather see the WW2 script penned by the Thomas bros, it would be absolutely cool to see their Battle of the Bulge script become a movie, an american and a german squad, are cut loose from their regiments in  forest of the Ardennes ,and as they fight each others, a predator comes to hunt them down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed