Rich Ragsdale - Composer Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 17, 2007, 07:37:37 PM

Author
Rich Ragsdale - Composer Interview (Read 3,220 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dunno if anyone has noticed yet, but we've uploaded a new interview with the composer of AvP1/2/E and Colonial Marines

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/interviews/rich-ragsdale/

Darkness

Darkness

Interesting interview. What he said about Colonial Marines was interesting. First time somebody has ever talked about that game since it was cancelled.

Corporal Hicks

I hadn't realised anyone had even replied to this thread. I actually really enjoyed this interview. Shame no-one else seemed to have XD

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I noticed too. But I did say at the time, that music composing for games isn't the most interesting thing for people.

I did like the bit about Aliens: Colonial Marines though.

EDIT: Nobody even commented on my interview with ADI either.

Hudson

Hudson

Heh, I emailed this guy and he was going to let me use one of the songs off his website for free in one of my movies but he never sent me a useable file.

Predboy

Never noticed this interview before (dont see that as a shock), but it was real interesting. All I can say is, his job with the music for avp extinction didn't go unnoticed. :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 16, 2007, 06:11:39 AM
Heh, I emailed this guy and he was going to let me use one of the songs off his website for free in one of my movies but he never sent me a useable file.

Well his website and email have vanished last I checked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed