Alien Planet

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 05, 2007, 09:54:32 PM

Author
Alien Planet (Read 7,176 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I didn't think much of it. Was flawed and the writer flipped out at me for pointing them out, accusing me of being a fanboy.  ::)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: mostlycome@nite on Dec 20, 2007, 09:03:35 PM
ONLY Giger should design it

I agree, only he should the artwork for the alien movies no one else!

Night Killer

Night Killer

You know AvP was originaly going to have the alien home world in it?  Imagine the desgin disaster that would have been...

As far as I'm concerned the alien homeworld should never be shown.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Skull-hunter on Dec 20, 2007, 10:24:59 PM
You know AvP was originaly going to have the alien home world in it?  Imagine the desgin disaster that would have been...

As far as I'm concerned the alien homeworld should never be shown.

Yeah, we shouldnt make the alien less mysterious. That makes them cool.

D-101

D-101

Should the aliens even have a planet? Maybe it's just facehuggers running around the universe.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: D-101 on Dec 21, 2007, 12:34:52 AM
Should the aliens even have a planet? Maybe it's just facehuggers running around the universe.

We could have that too. Its all theories until somebody screws it up ;D

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

IMO there is no alien planet. If your goin with the theory that the pilots found the xenos on LV-426, then that is the alien homeworld. If you think that the jockeys created them they're home planet is the alien home planet.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Dec 21, 2007, 02:50:34 AM
IMO there is no alien planet. If your goin with the theory that the pilots found the xenos on LV-426, then that is the alien homeworld. If you think that the jockeys created them they're home planet is the aline home planet.

well, it's unlikely that the planetoid would have been the source of the facehuggers really whereever they came from, unless there was a civilisation who built some facility on the planet to create them, then it would be their homeworld,  I suppose.

it might be interesting to visit the Space Jockey's home planet at least.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Wouldn't the Alien home planet resemble the same structural influences as the "hive" Biomechanical with steam vents from the planets heat? One part of the aliens life cycle I'd always wanted to keep a mystery!  ;D

Bri ;)

szuran

szuran

Don't know how about you but I don't want to see Alien planet. I don't want to know why pilots were storing eggs in their ship, don't want to know whether there are other races... The mystery is what made Alien movie so great. Now imagine some dumbass like Anderson comes and tells you that Aliens live on a unicorn planet, where they're pink and they're pals with unicorn kids, and they were kidnapped by pilots and painted black and thus they turned evil. I prefer the mystery.

predude

predude

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2007, 10:00:59 PM
I didn't think much of it. Was flawed and the writer flipped out at me for pointing them out, accusing me of being a fanboy.  ::)
The writer has been fixing some of the problems and wants help editing it. He also gave you a late thankyou.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I saw on the website. While I do agree with what he says about needing stuff explained, it did honestly feel like it was thrown in there for the hell of it and the stuff about the character I mentioned in my review goes towards his approach of character focus. Wasn't fanboyish opinions, was my opinions as a script writer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed