Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,161 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Playing Dead Space again, f$%kin awsome game.

VEF214

VEF214

Having trouble playing any game for more than 20 minutes. I have Reach sickness.  :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just fixed my XBox!

Halo Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Halo 3 ODST

Can't wait for Reach!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No Mass Effect? *sigh*

Anyways, I started up with ODST again. The score for that if effin' amazing. I love Mary O'Donnel's work.

Lie

Lie

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm!  :D

Keg

Keg

still messing around with MGS: Peace Walker. ive just found out that i still havnt finished the story even after the final boss and the credits. As you keep playing, doing extra ops, and building up your army and base (outer heaven), you also need to develop your own metal gear. As im playing new missions and improving my weapons, the home base and my own metal gear, i keep getting codec calls telling me that Zadornovic (one of the main antagonists that you take as a prisoner at the end of the main game) has escaped. you then have to do a main mission (which is part of the storyline and not one of the extra missions) and go out and hunt him down. This has happened several times and its alluding to the fact that theres a traitor on motherbase and so i get the feeling theres going to be a big twist and something big is going to happen, linking it to the main story.

During the end credits of the main game, theres a timeline that explains things that happened after the game, and suddenly it stops and says "to be continued in Chapter 5: Outer Heaven". So basically Chapter 5 is all about building up motherbase and building your own Metal Gear but something is going on in the background that I think will continue the story from the main game and bring it full circle to the original Metal Gear and the Outer Heaven incident.

Absolutely brilliant. Easily as good as any of the main series on the consoles. So far ive clocked up 30 hours of playtime and i havnt played or seen the "real" ending to the game yet.

Nope

Nope

REd Dead REdemption, AWSOME

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie1295 on Jul 26, 2010, 11:15:00 PM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm!  :D
Wouldn't have thought you of all people to play a Naruto game.

The Force Unleashed
And soon Knights of the Old Republic. Only 10 dollars on steam.

Quote from: Keg on Jul 26, 2010, 11:58:14 PM
still messing around with MGS: Peace Walker. ive just found out that i still havnt finished the story even after the final boss and the credits. As you keep playing, doing extra ops, and building up your army and base (outer heaven), you also need to develop your own metal gear. As im playing new missions and improving my weapons, the home base and my own metal gear, i keep getting codec calls telling me that Zadornovic (one of the main antagonists that you take as a prisoner at the end of the main game) has escaped. you then have to do a main mission (which is part of the storyline and not one of the extra missions) and go out and hunt him down. This has happened several times and its alluding to the fact that theres a traitor on motherbase and so i get the feeling theres going to be a big twist and something big is going to happen, linking it to the main story.

During the end credits of the main game, theres a timeline that explains things that happened after the game, and suddenly it stops and says "to be continued in Chapter 5: Outer Heaven". So basically Chapter 5 is all about building up motherbase and building your own Metal Gear but something is going on in the background that I think will continue the story from the main game and bring it full circle to the original Metal Gear and the Outer Heaven incident.

Absolutely brilliant. Easily as good as any of the main series on the consoles. So far ive clocked up 30 hours of playtime and i havnt played or seen the "real" ending to the game yet.

wow, so it's at least twice as long as any other MGS game? that's impressive.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Current games are SHIT so I've been playing AVP Extinction and some Mortal Kombat Games....I gotta say, completing the mission on AVP Extinction without cheats it's really fun and challenging.

VEF214

VEF214

Hell, it's about time.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Wait, is that cigar sticking out of his visor? What's the point of an airtight suit if you're going to inhale the outside atmosphere through your cigar anyway?  :-\

Unless, of course, the suit is merely for protection against combat injuries.

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jul 27, 2010, 01:44:50 PM
Wait, is that cigar sticking out of his visor? What's the point of an airtight suit if you're going to inhale the outside atmosphere through your cigar anyway?  :-\

Unless, of course, the suit is merely for protection against combat injuries.

He's inside a facility when he smokes the cigar. Watch the cinematic.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Doesn't take away the fact he has a hole in his visor.

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jul 27, 2010, 01:54:59 PM
Doesn't take away the fact he has a hole in his visor.

His visor is up. His visor is the orange part. Also, it's in the future. lol  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed