Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,730 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: severen76 on Aug 26, 2009, 08:00:04 PM
And you could do with stopping turning everything into "OMG Avp:R is so dark, I think it raped my mother".

I never said it raped my mother, but you can go f--k yourself now you fat bitch. Anymore stupid question?

severen76

severen76

Does SWAT4 run on Vista?

Dachande

Dachande

And you could do with stopping turning everything into "OMG Avp:R is so dark, I think it raped my mother".

True, true...

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 26, 2009, 08:06:52 PM

I never said it raped my mother, but you can go f--k yourself now you fat bitch. Anymore stupid question?

Shuddup Phantom or i'll put you in the naughty pen. The one filled with cobras and used hypodermic needles.

randy4321

randy4321

people need to stop with the constructive criticism

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Return to Castle Wolfestein.
I never won this one, but thus far I am doing a lot better than my previous venture.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

RTCW is a tough game.  :(

joshallan

joshallan

mercenaries 2 ftw

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 26, 2009, 07:54:18 PM
You seriously need to stop turning everything into a question.

He asked you a very basic and harmless question. Why so hostile?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Just won Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
I beat Heinrich 1 on the first try. What a pussy.  :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dissidia: Final Fantasy

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: joshallan on Aug 27, 2009, 03:01:51 PM
mercenaries 2 ftw
I highly dislike that game lol. Just saying.

Call of duty: World at War: Nazi zombies: Der Reise

Huol

Huol

Team Fortress 2

What the christ.

Carnage95

Carnage95

Dungeon Keeper 2 and SW: Galactic Battlegrounds.

Finished SWGB already and once I complete DK2 which is insanely hard later in the game, I will go play Age of Empires 2.

avpmad!

avpmad!

gears of war 2, just recently got back into it after the map pack deal for 1600 msp for all maps and a new campagin lvl, did like the campaign lvl, wont say reasons for ppl who havnt done it, ive also been online lagging, 2 peicing blowing up after a shotgun for a mile away (in shotgun range), but if i 2 peice any1 or anything like that, i got messages and all this sh*t which doesnt bover me butt yano....pluss for people who have been playing it i keep getting glitched when i spawn i have no weapon on other peoples screen but on mine i am shooting my lancer and no bullets come out so ive got to go and die or get downed and picked up, which is kinda annoying but hey...

Also for people who dont wanna lose exp when playing games but they have to quit for any reason if u have a wireless adapter just pull it out and the same for a wired connection just pull it out, u will get disconnected from xbox live and u losee noo exp :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed