Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,746 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Really? I absolutely loved Absolution. As much as I liked the new one, I did miss the numerous smaller levels. It was a more cohesive story like that.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Darkness on May 06, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
Really? I absolutely loved Absolution. As much as I liked the new one, I did miss the numerous smaller levels. It was a more cohesive story like that.

I was "currently" playing it at the time. As of that particular point in the story, I gave it 4/10. Now that I've finished it, I'd give it a 5/10 overall. I'm harsh when it comes to rating stuff. I enjoy just about everything, but to crack 5/10, it has to seriously impress me.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom II

Maybe I'll finish it this time.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Huggs on May 06, 2018, 04:36:59 PM
Quote from: Darkness on May 06, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

I was "currently" playing it at the time. As of that particular point in the story, I gave it 4/10. Now that I've finished it, I'd give it a 5/10 overall. I'm harsh when it comes to rating stuff. I enjoy just about everything, but to crack 5/10, it has to seriously impress me.

It's not just playing through the story. The fun comes when you try to nail all the challenges in each level. Finding all the different ways someone can die.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Replaying the Batman Arkham series again. Damm these games were super f**kin good. I still can't get over the ending to Arkham Knight and just really wished to see a sequel to that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I went back and took another stab at episode four of Doom. I actually completed it this time. Once you get past the atrociously difficult first two levels, it's a relative breeze.

Huggs

Huggs

Doom 2. Split-screen with a buddy.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm working on Doom 3. It's good, but damn the Imps are bastards.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 12, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Aren't they though.  :laugh:  I Just duck those fireballs they fling and blast em with the shotgun or plasma gun. Of course, they'll pounce on you when you open a door sometimes. Aggravating Buggers.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on May 12, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

Aren't they though.  :laugh:  I Just duck those fireballs they fling and blast em with the shotgun or plasma gun. Of course, they'll pounce on you when you open a door sometimes. Aggravating Buggers.

I might actually hate the spider bastards more. There are always like six of them at once. :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

Fallout 4, good game, reminds me of Skyrim a bit.

Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 07, 2018, 06:25:55 AM
Replaying the Batman Arkham series again. Damm these games were super f**kin good. I still can't get over the ending to Arkham Knight and just really wished to see a sequel to that.

Absolute classics, they absolutely nailed that universe.  I've played every game and all the dlc side missions.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 12, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

I might actually hate the spider bastards more. There are always like six of them at once. :laugh:

The ticks. Yeah, they just keep comin. I hit em with the machine gun and watch em disappear.  :D

Quote from: Scorpio on May 12, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
Absolute classics, they absolutely nailed that universe.  I've played every game and all the dlc side missions.

They were done perfectly. Best presentation of Batman, ever. Asylum will always be my favorite though.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Huggs on May 12, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 12, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

The ticks. Yeah, they just keep comin. I hit em with the machine gun and watch em disappear.  :D

Heh, been a very long time since I played that game without permanent corpses. The ground's a sea of curled up spider legs by the time I finish those sections.

Wysps

Wysps

In Doom 2016 they're parkour experts, flipping and somersaulting everywhere.  I don't know how many times I've almost beaten certain areas, only to be fire-balled in the face by one lone imp who swings down out of nowhere like Tarzan.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And now I'm having to deal with Revenants. Sure game, you can tell me I should run in a circle to avoid their homing missiles... but that doesn't really work in narrow f**king corridors. >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed