Currently Playing (Read 959,838 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

cal

I know longer believe you can hoop

because the level of weeaboo is too high

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I will still f**king destroy you. There was a reason I played for varsity for one of the biggest schools in the state.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

mfw a pleb level baller uses varsity as proof of game

:laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

all i see is weeaboo scum watch good anime like cory in the house f**king loli scum.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

MGS3

Holy shit just kiss her you ptsd suffering f**k

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 13, 2014, 03:59:55 AM
all i see is weeaboo scum watch good anime like cory in the house f**king loli scum.
What the f**k did you just f**king say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f**king words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f**king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f**king tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f**king dead, kiddo.

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 13, 2014, 04:00:11 AM
MGS3

Holy shit just kiss her you ptsd suffering f**k
wut

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

mgs3

2nd best mgs

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 13, 2014, 04:00:54 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 13, 2014, 03:59:55 AM
What the f**k did you just f**king say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f**king words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f**king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f**king tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f**king dead, kiddo.

dildo brain.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 13, 2014, 04:01:42 AM
mgs3

2nd best mgs
Which would you consider the best?

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4#

SNAAAAKKEEE EEEAAAATERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

the very first MGS

one of my all time fav games period

at the time it released, it blew my f**king mind it was so awesome

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

MGS3
MGS2
MGS: Peace Walker
MGS4
MG2
MGS: Ground Zeroes
MG
MGS

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 13, 2014, 04:08:34 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 13, 2014, 04:01:42 AM
mgs3

2nd best mgs
Which would you consider the best?

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4#

SNAAAAKKEEE EEEAAAATERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This game is so James Bond I love it, its actually a great game. My only complaint is that I've only seen one Russian speaking in a Russian accent. I know that its implied that they're speaking Russian and that people are too lazy to read subtitles but come on

Huol

Huol

2 a best.

tavianini19

tavianini19

4 was actually the first I played, but I'd say that 3 is probably my favorite, just because of how James Bond it is, which is just fun. And because of Snake Eater(the song).

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 13, 2014, 04:11:13 AM
MGS3
MGS2
MGS: Peace Walker
MGS4
MG2
MGS: Ground Zeroes
MG
MGS

Anybody that rates MGS2 over the original MGS is not to be trusted with anything. 

kill yourself

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed