Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,088 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 2

Well, I've just had my first major frustration with this game. I made it to the lab and then got killed by those plant things. That wouldn't be so bad, but I missed the typewriter in the power plant area, and because of that I had to do everything from just before the second Birkin fight all over again. :-/

I managed to make some decent progress after I got past that part and saved, though.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Welcome to old school RE.

8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 22, 2014, 06:38:03 AM
Welcome to old school RE.

8)

More like "Welcome to my own personal dumbassery."  :laugh:

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

WoT 360, got an E-100 last night. New update is supposedly coming today. British arty, the Leopard 1 line, Redshire and Siegfried Line are included.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Too wrapped up in Destiny to bother with World of Tanks. As much as I'd love to try out those Leopards, after reaching the higher tier vehicles like the Tiger and the Comet, I decided it wasn't worth all that heavy duty grinding to proceed any further in the tiers, and the Leopard prototype and Leopard 1 are tier 9 and 10, so there is no way I'm going to bother with that. In other words I've moved on from World of Tanks because of the exponentially tedious grinding. If Wargaming gave me a free Leopard 1 or Centurian 7/1 than maybe I'd start playing again.  :laugh:

As for what I'm playing right now, Destiny. So many hours and hours after completing the story the first time and I'm still loving the game. Favourite game of the year so far for me. I'm particularly looking forward to the future of the game, with "Wrath of the Queen" bounties and missions coming tomorrow (is not DLC), and the "Iron Banner" crucible tournament coming in October (also not DLC). My focus character is my level 26 Titan, and I also have a level 21 Hunter and my newer level 6 Warlock, which covers all the classes. I've played the Titan way more than the Hunter despite the levels being only 5 apart because the normal level cap is 20, between 20 and 30 your level is then determined by how much "Light" your armour holds, and getting armour with increased amounts of light has been harder for both my Titan and for some reason my Hunter, but for my level 6 Warlock that doesn't come into play yet, but he already has a legendary helmet and rare gauntlets with light because my other characters found them and I put them into the Vault which all my characters can access, my Warlock can't use this gear until he's level 20 though. Love the Titan (100% completed the Striker sub-class, have been working on the Defender sub-class here and there), the Hunter is great fun too, and the first few times I used the super of my Warlock I gazed in amazement.

Lovely Maggot

Lovely Maggot

Pokemon X and League of Legends basically... I don't feel like a big gamer anymore  ::)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 2

Finished Leon B campaign. Dat ending was intense. They don't make RE like they used to

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Indeed priate.  Indeed. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Lovely Maggot on Sep 22, 2014, 10:42:09 PM
Pokemon X and League of Legends basically... I don't feel like a big gamer anymore  ::)
I disapprove. But that's only because I'm a Pokemon purist and hate league for no particular reason. 

Vickers

Vickers

On the 'Heart of the Reich' level in Call of Duty: World at War. I'm assuming I'm close to finishing the game and it has been a lot of fun. It's not a game I would have seen myself playing but I actually thoroughly enjoyed it. The graphics are immersive and create a fantastic atmosphere along with the soundtrack and brilliant sound mixing. Love the gameplay... love everything really.

Will play Tomb Raider after I'm done here.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vickers on Sep 23, 2014, 06:47:56 PM
Will play Tomb Raider after I'm done here.

Oh yes. 8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Finished Metro 2033.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 23, 2014, 07:44:49 PM
Finished Metro 2033.

Never played it before?

ShadowPred

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Have you read the books?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed