Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,995 times)

Sabby

Sabby

I never did get that, the price was so high, and I'm not going to farm in an action game. Besides, I love staffs and polearms, and that hand in hand whip/staff is one of the most creative weapons I've ever seen.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 12, 2014, 08:40:14 PM
Metal Gear Rising Revengance

Holy f**k this game is intense.

UNF, dat freaking Mistral boss fight music.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Downloading Dark Souls 2 as we speak.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Still wanna get into Metal Gear. I just can never bring myself to, though. MGS4 being a PS3 exclusive and all. Don't wanna get only a partial experience.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Later today is the release of Carmageddon Reincarnation, so thats what I will be playing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dark Souls 2 is kicking my ass.  I feel like I might have missed something though.  The first "boss" I've run into is the DragonKnight and I can't even hurt him. 

I really hope you don't have to constantly grind in this game.  GRINDING IS f**kING BORING.

I've only played Demon Souls not Dark Souls.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

World of tanks

God damn I hate grinding but that tier 10 is so close

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Beat Metal Gear Rising Revengance.

Spoiler
Eat my dick senator. That was one of the hardest boss fights in recent memory. Easily the hardest in the game and the hardest in the entire MG series.
[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 13, 2014, 06:28:31 AM
Dark Souls 2 is kicking my ass.  I feel like I might have missed something though.  The first "boss" I've run into is the DragonKnight and I can't even hurt him. 

I really hope you don't have to constantly grind in this game.  GRINDING IS f**kING BORING.

Where ya at in the game? I got wrecked hard in the beginning too so maybe I can be of assistance.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

I found a USCM emblem for my guns and vehicles on BF4. It's the closest thing ANY of us will get on a video games that features the USCM and a first person shooter on a true AAA title.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just a shame BF4 is almost as f**ked up as A:CM.  :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 13, 2014, 06:16:01 PM
Just a shame BF4 is almost as f**ked up as A:CM.  :P

And Thief?  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 13, 2014, 01:05:23 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 13, 2014, 06:28:31 AM

Where ya at in the game? I got wrecked hard in the beginning too so maybe I can be of assistance.

Running around past the ruins you meet ol gal at into the area with all the giants swordsman.  I think I've went to far.  I can make it to the knightrider by running round most of the enemies but I get wrecked when I fight him.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Skyrim Xbox 360. Having mage run.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
And Thief?  :laugh:

Ugh  :P I'm forcing my way through Thief right now...it feels so sluggish, it has its moments though, the scenery is quite pretty to look at, and there is quite a dark and grim atmosphere. But I find the characters boring and annoying. I was really glad I was able to switch off Garret's voice in the settings menu. The cinematics are so terrible, the voices are out of sync with the visuals and I find myself confused as to why there is a mixture of American/British accents.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed