Vakarian

Mirrors Edge.

I struggle to find a game that is as pretty to look at than this

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Vakarian on Dec 14, 2013, 12:45:56 AM
Mirrors Edge.

I struggle to find a game that is as pretty to look at than this
Battlefield 4, Crysis(1-3), Metro: Last Light, and once it comes out, Mirror's Edge 2.  ;D

Vakarian

Vakarian

I don't mean just in terms of graphics. I love the style and music and atmosphere of the game.  :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I know, that was just the master race talking through me.  :laugh:

Agreed on that one though. Mirror's Edge is one of my favorite games of all time, even with the short story mode. I've been dying for additional content.

Just started Last Light. Holy shit this game is beautiful and to my surprise it runs even better than 2033!

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 14, 2013, 02:06:31 AM

Just started Last Light. Holy shit this game is beautiful and to my surprise it runs even better than 2033!
Finish the Polis Ranger mission from the Faction Pack DLC. Its really what both Metro games should had been in a first place. I hope the next Metro game will be like this mission.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yup, playing on Ranger mode is great so far, I love it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

No, no, besides that. The thing I am talking about is mission from the Faction DLC where you are playing as ranger recruit from the Polis station and you are playing in semi open world environment like in STALKER.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

TF2

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 14, 2013, 06:59:58 AM
No, no, besides that. The thing I am talking about is mission from the Faction DLC where you are playing as ranger recruit from the Polis station and you are playing in semi open world environment like in STALKER.
Is that DLC for 2033 or Last Light?

WinterActual

WinterActual

LL, its the first DLC - Faction Pack. Just get the v1.0.0.14.Incl.6DLCs-3DM update, it includes all DLCs, since they are just updates, not real downloadable content and already in the game but they are locked within the registry (lame devs).

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Prime113 on Dec 10, 2013, 10:18:50 PM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Dec 10, 2013, 10:13:25 PM
Gears of War: Judgement

How is that compared to the previous three?

Late response, but it is quite fun. The declassifying missions are a great new feature, but to be honest there is a whole lotta new stuff to distinguish it from the third. But it was just as enjoyable to play, the story was great and I liked the characters.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I picked up the original Fatal Frame off PSN. I may give it a go as an LP, even though I remember it being ballcrushingly difficult.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Finally diving into GTAV. I love it so much.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played nearly an hour of Fatal Frame. It's just as scary as I remember. The combat is also as unpolished as I recalled it being. Funny how this is the only ghost camera Dr. Asou completed, yet it's the crappiest one in terms of actually driving off ghosts. The prototype in Fatal Frame II does a better job of it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

DOOM 3 with the Perfected DOOM 3 mod. Overhauled graphics, improved weapons, double-bareled shotgun, tougher enemies...THIS is DOOM 3 ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed