Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,149 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 08, 2013, 12:22:43 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 08, 2013, 11:39:55 AM
Also i didnt like James Kidd at first, thought he was some homo punk ass, but now hes kinda cool. I'd be his friend IRL.
:-X Boy you're in for a surprise.

thought 'he' sounded girl-ish.

Hawt.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls

Mass Effect 2

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 2

Man, this takes me back.  8)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

BF4- just had the time of my life. Went on a knifing spree on Floodzone, which spanned over 12 kills! Silly bastards just kept looking the other way, potshotting at my team.

Killed the first two while going up the stairs with what remained of my Enfield rifle, then snuck up on four, WHO still failed to register that their buddies were dropping like flies just inches from them.   :-X  :laugh:

SM

SM

Lego Marvel Super Heroes -  ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Dec 09, 2013, 12:41:02 AM
Lego Marvel Super Heroes -  ;D
Is that any good?  :o

SM

SM

Lego + Avengers + X-Men + Fantastic Four + a bunch of other guys + laughs aplenty

Some choice quotes:
Spoiler
Hulk picks up Wolverine
Hulk - HULK SMASH UGLY SIDEBURNS

Iron Man - Shouldn't you be in Canada, uncovering your past or something?

Nick Fury- Thanks for your help, Spider-Man. There's always a place in this operation for a hero like you.

Spider-Man- Like I have time for that. I've got a trigonometry exam tomorrow, my aunt needs me to pick-up a dozen eggs, and I'm drowning in angst.
[close]

What's not to like?

The only thing lacking is voices of the film cast, but I believe they used a lot of the voice over actors from the animated shows, so it's still decent enough.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Dec 09, 2013, 01:43:25 AM
Lego + Avengers + X-Men + Fantastic Four + a bunch of other guys + laughs aplenty

Some choice quotes:
Spoiler
Hulk picks up Wolverine

Nick Fury- Thanks for your help, Spider-Man. There's always a place in this operation for a hero like you.

Spider-Man- Like I have time for that. I've got a trigonometry exam tomorrow, my aunt needs me to pick-up a dozen eggs, and I'm drowning in angst.
[close]

What's not to like?

The only thing lacking is voices of the film cast, but I believe they used a lot of the voice over actors from the animated shows, so it's still decent enough.
:laugh:

Hmmmm, I guess I'll check it out. I assume it plays out just like the other Lego games?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I remember hearing there's a Pulp Fiction reference in there somewhere.

SM

SM

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 09, 2013, 01:45:51 AM
Quote from: SM on Dec 09, 2013, 01:43:25 AM

Some choice quotes:
Spoiler
Hulk picks up Wolverine

[close]

What's not to like?

:laugh:

Hmmmm, I guess I'll check it out. I assume it plays out just like the other Lego games?

I haven't played Lego Batman 2, so for mine it's closest counterpart is Lego LOTR.  It's similar in that certain characters have to do certain things (I'm barely into the game, but there's lots of work for Spider-Man so far).  I prefer the setup of the older games where there was a central hub, and you go through certain doors to get to certain levels.  In LOTR once you've finished you always start at Minas Tirith and it look a while to get my head around that fact you go to the map statue to jump straight to an area, rather than having to walk the whole way there.

If you've played a lot of Lego games, this might seem samey if you're not into Marvel.  If you are it's great fun.
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 09, 2013, 01:52:21 AM
I remember hearing there's a Pulp Fiction reference in there somewhere.

There's an Aliens reference in one of the early levels.

EDIT - And Pulp Fiction.

And Super Mario.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Siren: Blood Curse, Infamous and Deadly Premonition.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Killzone 3

Since I bought my new TV, I've wanted to see what it looks like in 3D and it looks...glorious 8)

Prime113

Prime113

Lego Marvel is awesome. I liked Lego Batman 2, but this puts that to shame. The Lego games in general are pretty awesome, though. 

Battlefield 4 - MP is awweesome.

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Dec 08, 2013, 04:53:46 PM
BF4- just had the time of my life. Went on a knifing spree on Floodzone, which spanned over 12 kills! Silly bastards just kept looking the other way, potshotting at my team.

Killed the first two while going up the stairs with what remained of my Enfield rifle, then snuck up on four, WHO still failed to register that their buddies were dropping like flies just inches from them.   :-X  :laugh:

Enfield Rifle? Where did you get that?

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Prime113 on Dec 09, 2013, 01:39:11 PM

It's one of the China Rising DLC assignments.

The L85A2= Possibly the best assault rifle in the game.  :-*

Once DICE hopefully irons out the bugs, this game should be fully enjoyable.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Dec 09, 2013, 01:54:45 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Dec 09, 2013, 01:39:11 PM

It's one of the China Rising DLC assignments.

The L85A2= Possibly the best assault rifle in the game.  :-*

Once DICE hopefully irons out the bugs, this game should be fully enjoyable.

Ahhhh. Alright. I got that DLC, free. The L85A2 is a glorious rifle in Rainbow Six Vegas, so I can dig it.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed