Gah, f**k that game.

out

King Rathalos

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He'll be back. Killed off my ass.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Only way he's coming back is with a reboot that ignores everything after RE3 or at least RE4. :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fallout 3

Got the Pitt for like 2 bucks on sale. Okay DLC.

I sided with Ashur and put down the slave rebellion. However, Ashur's armor was flashy and as a result it made him think he was bigger than me, and because I'm the biggest and the strongest I had to liberate it from him. So I did. Had to kill his wife in self defense. Don't feel bad about it though cause she ought to have known that I don't f**k around. Then to make sure my victory was absolute and that his legacy was lost forever I took all the information on the cure that I could find to ensure The Pitt would never stabilize and that it would never be able to grow naturally.

All because his armor looked cool. It's not as good as my Winterized T51-b, which is essentially invincible, but I still had to have it.

SM

SM

Rage - Is this a FPS or Errand Boy Racer (TM)?

Doom 3 - My kingdom for gun with a torch attached.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 01, 2013, 11:28:23 PM
Only way he's coming back is with a reboot that ignores everything after RE3 or at least RE4. :P

You think Wesker would have been able to pull himself out of the lava if Chris hadn't shot a rocket into his face?

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Splinter cell: Blacklist
Main missions are fun but the side missions, most of which seem to involve not being seen can be very frustrating when 1 mistake sets you back to the beginning. I was sneaking on a yacht, made my though quite a bit of it, opened a door to find I was in a hallway full of lazer of beams. Great, thanks game, not like it took 30 mins to get here, sure I don't mind starting from scratch.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Shadow Warrior: Redux
This has to be the most politically incorrect game ever made and it harkens back to a fun time in the post-DOS era. "You no mess with the Lo Wang!"

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dark Souls

Started another profile with a different character type just to see what would happen. I reached the Undead Parish in under two hours... :o

Quote from: Vakarian on Dec 02, 2013, 03:05:26 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 01, 2013, 11:28:23 PM

You think Wesker would have been able to pull himself out of the lava if Chris hadn't shot a rocket into his face?

Hell knaw, Uroboros had an extreme weakness to fire and Wesker had fused with the stuff, sure he was still alive and kicking before getting the rocket but he would died eventually. :P

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 6

Finally bought infinite magnum ammo. Time to see how far I can send Leon and Sherry with one shot from that thing.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed