Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 10, 2012, 01:44:06 PM
Halo Reach. Dem Anniversary maps...

Oh man, those maps are great!

Keg

Keg

Assassin's Creed.

Gave up on my God Of War marathon to have a go at getting into Assassin's Creed. I've heard great things about the latter games but I never did finish the first game as I got so bored with it. Granted it was the first ever game I owned on my PS3 so I ended up getting side tracked with other games and never wanted to go back to it (same thing happend with GTA IV until I finally finished it and the DLC last year).

Ive just picked up the first 2 games for a tenner (£5 each, cant really go wrong) and as much im enjoying the first game so far I can see why I grew extremely tired of it when I first played it. At first its mind blowing and everything leading upto the first Assassination is great but then you release thats it. Youre basically going to go to a different area, climb a bunch of towers, do the same boring mini missions over and over and then kill somebody important. Im gonna stick with it because I hear the sequels are a huge improvement and I want to play them all before the third game is released later this year as it looks excellent and im intrigued as to how the american civil war setting is going to work.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Crysis on Delta difficulty. dem Koreans.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Started a new game of Skyrim. AI people just started either spinning on the spot, freezing, or freezing and moving lazily to the direct left or right into walls and other shit. It interfered with objectives significantly so I couldn't take it anymore.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Perfect Dark HD

just finished playing Journey on PS3 aswell,lovely game.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Keg on Apr 12, 2012, 08:25:21 PM
Assassin's Creed.

Gave up on my God Of War marathon to have a go at getting into Assassin's Creed. I've heard great things about the latter games but I never did finish the first game as I got so bored with it. Granted it was the first ever game I owned on my PS3 so I ended up getting side tracked with other games and never wanted to go back to it (same thing happend with GTA IV until I finally finished it and the DLC last year).

Ive just picked up the first 2 games for a tenner (£5 each, cant really go wrong) and as much im enjoying the first game so far I can see why I grew extremely tired of it when I first played it. At first its mind blowing and everything leading upto the first Assassination is great but then you release thats it. Youre basically going to go to a different area, climb a bunch of towers, do the same boring mini missions over and over and then kill somebody important. Im gonna stick with it because I hear the sequels are a huge improvement and I want to play them all before the third game is released later this year as it looks excellent and im intrigued as to how the american civil war setting is going to work.

Yeah first AC gets a bit tired.  I had the most fun learning how to fight really well and roleplaying the hell out of it.  I would walk around a lot, look at market stalls, hang out with monks and vigilantes, etc...  The game is the bomb though, you can get into a fight with 10 dudes and kill them all back-to-back-to-back-to-back, then chase the last guy through the streets and jump hidden blade to the neck. :laugh:

Got pretty wicked with throwing knives, too.  Would counter/kill a few guys then hit one with a knife and continue fighting.  The others barely even knew what had happened.

The more immersive you can make it, the less monotonous it becomes.  I guess just trying to limit the grind.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Devil May Cry 3 HD. Still a awesome game and it looks good in HD as well.

m41guy

m41guy

Finished Red Dead Redemption for the first time.  WOW, what a great game!  I'm sure I'm the last person to play it, but FML that ending?!?!  :'(

Now to play the Undead version(I bought the double pack).

May play Fall of Cybertron too....

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: m41guy on Apr 15, 2012, 10:40:33 PM
Finished Red Dead Redemption for the first time.  WOW, what a great game!  I'm sure I'm the last person to play it, but FML that ending?!?!  :'(

Marston's death isn't the end of the game you know...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Back to Skyrim lately, I've had nothing much to do with out the money to buy new games. :P

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 15, 2012, 10:41:26 PM
Quote from: m41guy on Apr 15, 2012, 10:40:33 PM

Marston's death isn't the end of the game you know...

Yeah, I finished it with Jack.  Nice closure but I wish you went back to being John for game completion. 

I do admit, I thought his family was going to get killed and he was going to live to finish off Ross(Or die doing so).  I really thought something was going to happen with John and Bonnie Macfarlane too.  So much went on in the first part of the game that I swore they would end up together. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Just checking.

I'm doing good in Skyrim. I've been mainly in Riverwood, Whiterun and a bit of Windhelm, Morthal and Solitude. I've proved my honour in the Companions an I'm supposed to head to the Greybeards for the first time, but I've being doing other suff.

Mainly I have been a bounty hunter/hideout and mine plunderer.

My highlight so far is defeating a Wispmother at level 9, when I first charged and started slahing away with my steel sword I ran when I realized I wasn't doing squat to her. D: But with tenacity I eventually defeated that bitch.

r888

r888

Crysis 2 hard mode

Keg

Keg

Hopefully finishing off Assassin's Creed tonight. Im upto to Memory Block 5 and the two after that look pretty short.

Gettiing a bit bored with it now and just want to finish it so I can move on to the second game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed