Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,006 times)

Keg

Keg

Stopped playing football games about 5 years ago. As I got older they just didnt hold my interest, or sports games in general. I got Fifa 11 for christmas and it was the first one I'd played since the PS2 and while the game is great its not for me. I thought id like it after giving them a miss for so long, but I only played for a couple of hours in 3 months so I traded it in with Black Ops to get Killzone 3. Dont know why but despite being a football fan myself who has been all over the country for away games, football computer games no longer seem to hold my attention like they did when I was a kid. Now I mostly play games for story. I dont even bother with multiplayer.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The only NFL type of games that I enjoy was NFL Blitz for the N64 which kicked major suck. Even though I sucked at the game, it was tons of fun.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 5, probably for the rest of the month since I rediscovered how much fun Versus and Mercenaries mode is with a group of friends and not randoms.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Keg on Apr 03, 2011, 02:06:08 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Mar 31, 2011, 08:11:56 PM
^If you don't love it, I'll hunt you down!

It's one of the best games I've ever played, and from what I've remembered of Fahrenheit Heavy Rain is a lot better.

No need for any hunting. It was one of the most moving, incredible games ive ever played. Its basically an interactive noir epic. Marvellous. Im gonna get stuck in again straight away and make different choices to see what I can come up with this time.
Such a wonderfull game.

Cellien

Cellien

Sword & Sworcery and Dead Space (iPad).  Both awesome so far.  I generally stay FAAAAAARRR away from fantasy 'rpgs' but S&S is quite different.

Nope

Nope

Far Cry 2.
Alot of fun.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shobidoo on Apr 04, 2011, 01:41:18 AM
Far Cry 2.
Alot of fun.

I really enjoyed that I when I played it for Xbox. The map is huge.

Nope

Nope

I really like the variaty of ways you can take on a situation.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Starting tomorrow, Mass Effect.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Gears of War 2 {although I suck hard at it}

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 04, 2011, 02:02:57 AM

You'll love it, I know because I did.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 04, 2011, 07:03:14 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 04, 2011, 02:02:57 AM

You'll love it, I know because I did.

Gotta play the first one then the 2nd. You can transfer character its great and by then the third will be out

Keg

Keg

Far Cry 2.
Alot of fun.

I thought it was a brilliant game, but again like some other open world games, it can get boring quickly. I played it through to the end, but couldnt see myself bothering with it again despite having a blast. Same thing happened with Red Faction: Guerilla. I was impressed with the game, and had alo of fun with i, but by the end it was a grind. The only open world game ive replayed and will do again since Vice City is Red Dead Redemption.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Keg on Apr 04, 2011, 07:35:21 AM
Far Cry 2.
Alot of fun.

I thought it was a brilliant game, but again like some other open world games, it can get boring quickly. I played it through to the end, but couldnt see myself bothering with it again despite having a blast. Same thing happened with Red Faction: Guerilla. I was impressed with the game, and had alo of fun with i, but by the end it was a grind. The only open world game ive replayed and will do again since Vice City is Red Dead Redemption.

I have a love/hate relationship with that game. I love the gun jamming and fire effects, but I'll probably never play it again.

I bought the game on release day, and was having some fun with it. I got close to 70% completion and my save file crashed, I left it for a week or so and went back to it and the same thing happened again. After that I left it for a year or so, started a fresh campaign and forgot how much fun the game could be and then the save file crashed. The kick in the teeth was that I got a lot further that time and figured it was just a random glitch, and when I least expected it, it crashed.

f**k playing that game again. I think I gave it more than a fair chance.

maybe you should have been backing your save files up regularly, if you knew it could possibly glitch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed