Trading cards SPOILERS

Started by Alienseseses, Dec 23, 2007, 12:53:42 AM

Author
Trading cards SPOILERS (Read 6,936 times)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 23, 2007, 04:18:56 AM
That pic of Wolf using an alien head to make whipped cream. No photoshop background. It looks like it is in a school.

?

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

It was in the avp r calendar.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Chet puking blood all over Wolf's face. Now that I look at it, it is missing his face by a few inches. It says on the other side that the blood on the predalien's face, which happens to glow slightly, it  illuminates her face to show it more clearly.

AVP-R poster with Pred and alien squabbling with the earth at the bottom.

Chet pouncing on Wolf.

Chet vs. combistick

Man, I so wanna see these pics! Can you pleease try to take photos of these with a camera then post them here??

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 23, 2007, 12:53:42 AM
There is one that tells of the end of the Pred and the PA.
It says that the pred pulls out the tongue, and acid pours all over his face. Wolf uses his blades and staps Chet in the head, and is stabbed by her tail.

Some really cool pictures, and a lot of Chet. And a maskless wolf. Probably stunt mask, because it looks like the calender photo from a new angle.

Can you type out exactly what it says about the end of the pred and predalien on the card please?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 23, 2007, 05:03:05 PM
Chet puking blood all over Wolf's face. Now that I look at it, it is missing his face by a few inches. It says on the other side that the blood on the predalien's face, which happens to glow slightly, it  illuminates her face to show it more clearly.

Chet pouncing on Wolf.

Chet vs. combistick

Man, I so wanna see these pics! Can you pleease try to take photos of these with a camera then post them here??

It says that the pred pulls out the tongue, and acid pours all over his face. Wolf uses his blades and staps Chet in the head, and is stabbed by her tail.

Some really cool pictures, and a lot of Chet. And a maskless wolf. Probably stunt mask, because it looks like the calender photo from a new angle.

Can you type out exactly what it says about the end of the pred and predalien on the card please?
AN ACID BATH
His jaw savagely yanked out by the root, the Predalien vomits acid blood freely. The pinned predator immediately lunges forward, stabbing his wrist claws through the top of his oversized head. As a torrent of acid blood pours down the hybrid's face, it illuminates his horrid, darkly unique features more fully. Finally, the Predalien's tail whips around and savagely stabs the opponent, locking both warrior monsters in a death embrace."

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 23, 2007, 06:17:31 PM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 23, 2007, 05:03:05 PM

Chet pouncing on Wolf.

Chet vs. combistick

AN ACID BATH
His jaw savagely yanked out by the root, the Predalien vomits acid blood freely. The pinned predator immediately lunges forward, stabbing his wrist claws through the top of his oversized head. As a torrent of acid blood pours down the hybrid's face, it illuminates his horrid, darkly unique features more fully. Finally, the Predalien's tail whips around and savagely stabs the opponent, locking both warrior monsters in a death embrace."

Wicked! Thanks for that man. But do you think you could take some pics for us of the best cards please? I just want to see the card that shows the end of the pred and PA. If you have a camera that is. Thanks.  :)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It looks like the face-to-face we already have, but there is acid puke coming out of the PA. Not much to look at.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 23, 2007, 06:36:18 PM
It looks like the face-to-face we already have, but there is acid puke coming out of the PA. Not much to look at.

Oh, right, cool. Is there any other great cards I should know about?  :)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

A new one, with a good shot of an alien that actually looks decent.

"Night of the Pursued"
"The predator has chased his alien prey out of the sewers. Now the black serpentine devils are swarming about Gunnison's power plant, where the deadly hunt resumes. Unfortunately, the predator's heat vision is dramatically affected by multiple heat sources and electro-magnetic fields. His spider-like targets manage to slip away. Meanwhile, aliens have also penetrated the local high school..."

Another one fills in a blank. When Dallas is pulled down by the  pred, he is hung by his leg by a trap. They get him down with... Ah, won't spoil it.

One talks about the hardships of filming the studio acclaimed Alien-on-car scene. (!)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

'Studio acclaimed" is becoming one of those phrases that gives me indigestion every time it's mentioned.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The World isn't Ready

Agent Jones, a man who knows his aliens, walks down a lone corridor carrying a large case. He enters a room where he sets the case down and opens it, displaying its contents to a select few. Inside is a unique Uzi-style weapon used by the late Predator. "The World isn't ready for this technology." offers one of the privileged operatives. "This isn't for the world, Mrs. Smith," Agent Jones clarifies.

WTF?
I also got a card with a tiny piece of Jesse's bra. WTF?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

They totally got the names wrong with those cards. Agent Jones?

Otnip

Otnip

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 31, 2007, 12:45:03 AM
The World isn't Ready

Agent Jones, a man who knows his aliens, walks down a lone corridor carrying a large case. He enters a room where he sets the case down and opens it, displaying its contents to a select few. Inside is a unique Uzi-style weapon used by the late Predator. "The World isn't ready for this technology." offers one of the privileged operatives. "This isn't for the world, Mrs. Smith," Agent Jones clarifies.

WTF?

Oh my god, that was so so so painful to read. I really hated that line. The way it was delivered was so... ugh. Do you guys think Colin and Greg liked this idea? Or did Fox make them end it this way? That description wasn't written by the Brothers... Was it?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

In the movie, it was like: YUTANI! DUM DUM DUUUUMMMM!

I can only imagine: SMITH!

Agent Jones is a cat, I believe.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

You dirty bastard... :D

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 31, 2007, 12:59:29 AM

You dirty bastard... :D

lol.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed