Trading cards SPOILERS

Started by Alienseseses, Dec 23, 2007, 12:53:42 AM

Author
Trading cards SPOILERS (Read 6,934 times)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I got some AVP-R trading cards at a comic store.
Some of the info is wrong. There is a picture of a skinned pred:

"In the crashed spaceship, the Predator looks up and sees two slain comrades hanging upside down, their bodies completely skinned. It seems that the infamous Predator ritual has been visited upon two of its own species. Both sets of feet are encrusted in Alien hive resin as glowing Predator blood covers their massive horn-rimmed skeletons. On the ground, littered beneath these slain extraterrestrial hunters, are battle helmets and other weapons lost in the fight..."

Another is a picture of a pregnant woman in a hospital with a HUGE hole in her chest. The card is called The Predalien was Here. On trhe back, over the obvious explanation, is a tiny picture of a woman with a hugue stomach screaming. Her stomach is ripping open.

Another has a picture of an alien on the ground in front of a car, bleeding profusely.

MONSTER MASHED
"Knocked off Kendra's speeding car, the dazed alien warrior picks itself off the ground. "Shoot it in the head!" shouts Dallas, which is exactly what everyone does. The alien is dramatically assaulted by an armada of bullets, which blow it right off its feet again. The long, black skull of the monster explodes and its jaw drops to the street, sending sizzling acid blood everywhere. Dallas and the others look on, shocked, horrified and weary..."

There is another one detailing the alien on the top of a car, which is basically what happens right before Monster Mashed.

One details a person, Carrie's friend, getting eaten by an alien.

There is one that tells of the end of the Pred and the PA.
It says that the pred pulls out the tongue, and acid pours all over his face. Wolf uses his blades and staps Chet in the head, and is stabbed by her tail.

I think the descriptions were made from an early draft of the script, but I can't explain the skinned preds.

Some really cool pictures, and a lot of Chet. And a maskless wolf. Probably stunt mask, because it looks like the calender photo from a new angle.

D88M

D88M

¿you can post them please?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Please. You'll find trading cards are a great source for deleted scenes info.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

"Shoot it in the head!"

There it is...

Also, the skinned Predators are true, but luckily they only filmed it to appease the dumbasses at FOX.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Scanner is broken. Sorry. They put them into comic stores by the bucket load.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wonder what they look like all CGIed up. My cards should be coming soon, we'll find out then.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Don't you have a digital camera?

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 23, 2007, 12:53:42 AM"In the crashed spaceship, the Predator looks up and sees two slain comrades hanging upside down, their bodies completely skinned. It seems that the infamous Predator ritual has been visited upon two of its own species. Both sets of feet are encrusted in Alien hive resin as glowing Predator blood covers their massive horn-rimmed skeletons. On the ground, littered beneath these slain extraterrestrial hunters, are battle helmets and other weapons lost in the fight..."

...Alright, show of hands: who would love to see an AVP film that isn't written by Salerno after this idea?

Quote"Shoot it in the head!" shouts Dallas, which is exactly what everyone does.

I can tell both SiL and the other Alien fans will be estatic to see this. :-\

QuoteIt says that the pred pulls out the tongue, and acid pours all over his face. Wolf uses his blades and staps Chet in the head, and is stabbed by her tail.

This sounds a little weird...if the bully gets melted through and through and the hunter gets his arm melted off by Alien blood, how does the Wolf continue to tick after being doused in the face with this acid?

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 23, 2007, 12:53:42 AM
I got some AVP-R trading cards at a comic store.
Some of the info is wrong. There is a picture of a skinned pred:

"In the crashed spaceship, the Predator looks up and sees two slain comrades hanging upside down, their bodies completely skinned. It seems that the infamous Predator ritual has been visited upon two of its own species. Both sets of feet are encrusted in Alien hive resin as glowing Predator blood covers their massive horn-rimmed skeletons. On the ground, littered beneath these slain extraterrestrial hunters, are battle helmets and other weapons lost in the fight..."

Another is a picture of a pregnant woman in a hospital with a HUGE hole in her chest. The card is called The Predalien was Here. On trhe back, over the obvious explanation, is a tiny picture of a woman with a hugue stomach screaming. Her stomach is ripping open.

Another has a picture of an alien on the ground in front of a car, bleeding profusely.

MONSTER MASHED
"Knocked off Kendra's speeding car, the dazed alien warrior picks itself off the ground. "Shoot it in the head!" shouts Dallas, which is exactly what everyone does. The alien is dramatically assaulted by an armada of bullets, which blow it right off its feet again. The long, black skull of the monster explodes and its jaw drops to the street, sending sizzling acid blood everywhere. Dallas and the others look on, shocked, horrified and weary..."

There is another one detailing the alien on the top of a car, which is basically what happens right before Monster Mashed.

There is one that tells of the end of the Pred and the PA.
It says that the pred pulls out the tongue, and acid pours all over his face. Wolf uses his blades and staps Chet in the head, and is stabbed by her tail.

I think the descriptions were made from an early draft of the script, but I can't explain the skinned preds.

Some really cool pictures, and a lot of Chet. And a maskless wolf. Probably stunt mask, because it looks like the calender photo from a new angle.

Wicked! Can you try to take pictures of them if you have a camera then show them to us please?  :)

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Looks like those skinned Preds just aren't going away. So much for the cover up!  ;)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 23, 2007, 12:53:42 AM
"Shoot it in the head!" shouts Dallas, which is exactly what everyone does. The alien is dramatically assaulted by an armada of bullets, which blow it right off its feet again. The long, black skull of the monster explodes and its jaw drops to the street, sending sizzling acid blood everywhere. Dallas and the others look on, shocked, horrified and weary..."

oh joy. ;D

how dramatic and thrilling this scene must be.
I really question what aspects of this film were actually rewritten as they were claimed. ???

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

At least it was deleted.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 23, 2007, 02:35:59 AM
At least it was deleted.

they still bothered to film it though.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

They had to make compromises, so it's understandable. The same thing went down with the skinned Predators. Filmed by left out.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I think the captions weren't made after seeing the film. I think they were made from the script.

I'll detail the pics:

Carrie horrified.

Gillis in suit.

Alien on car.

Alien face.

Chet right behind Wolf. Wolf has a priceless face.

Wolf holding an alien in a sewer. It looks like it is choking. It is using its hands to fight back.

Car in rain right in front of dead alien.

Two skinned preds in all their glory.

That pic of Wolf using an alien head to make whipped cream. No photoshop background. It looks like it is in a school.

Wolf in shoestore. We saw it.

Woman, pregnant, lying down in a hospital bed. She is covered in resin and has a massive hole in her chest.

Chet puking blood all over Wolf's face. Now that I look at it, it is missing his face by a few inches. It says on the other side that the blood on the predalien's face, which happens to glow slightly, it  illuminates her face to show it more clearly.

AVP-R poster with Pred and alien squabbling with the earth at the bottom.

Chet pouncing on Wolf.

Chet vs. combistick

Kelly and Molly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed