Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1052

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 579,846 times)

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 18, 2006, 12:43:48 AM
Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Nov 17, 2006, 11:21:41 PM
Aliens, then Alien, then Alien 3, then Res.

Yeah, that's my order too.
Mine as well.

redalert51

redalert51

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Nov 18, 2006, 09:13:06 AM
Cool. Alien comes close to Aliens, but I do enjoy watching all of them since I've got the Quadrilogy set. ;D
I agree as well, 

Warrior Drone

Warrior Drone

I changed mine:

Alien3:
+:On the positive side:It had the most developed characters of the entire series, and they were funny as hell! The soundtrack was epic, especially when dillon is in the lead mold with the alien. The lines were great. For instinse: f**k You!- Dillon, and: IS THAT AS HARD AS YOU BITE MOTHERF**KER!!!?, and i could go on and on. The lighting was good as well, and the end was cool. I prefer the theatrical release to the special edition, mainly becuase i like dog alien better than ox alien, an ox alien should have horns and hooves. And in the theatrical version the queen buster actually comes out of her chest as it does not in the special edition.
-:On the negative side:The alien motion was to jerky, it looked really stone age to me. And dont even get me started on the death seens, most of them just want to make u lol rather then cringe. Not much else to say. Other than the dog burster sequence which was pretty pathetic. ;)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I always thought he said, "Is that as hard as you fight,"

I suppose bite makes as much sense.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, then Alien Ressurection. Guess the newer-ish ones just aren't as good.

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Its Alien for me!!
Gotta love the classics

brad873

brad873

ok ok, ichang mine again after waching them all in a row.

alien 3
alien
res
aliens

alien and alien 3 were similar but differant. alien 3 went back to the roots. one alien, and just a few victime. there were loads of places for it to hid and it show a level of intelegens. aliens wasnt bad, in fact, i loved it to, but the music was bland and the aliens in it didnt look that great, pluse the way there mouth moves before a head bite

DEATHGRIND

DEATHGRIND

Aliens is my favorite mainly because there are a lot more aliens in that one.  There seems to be more action in it too.

venom1104

venom1104

aliens cause of the design of the aliens and the queen

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

alien 3
aliens
a r
alien

alien is a good movie but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay too boring for my taste  :-\

Anomaly

Anomaly

I think for the sheer commitment to its plot and environment, Alien must be commended. I watch that film sometimes to simply see a very straight faced vision of a futuristic space exploration. but I thought the movie that rocked the franchise the most without sacrificing substance was Aliens. Alien 3 stayed true to the first 2 also. In fact I thought it was the grimiest and most depending on its characters than the other two.

Aliens
Alien
Alien 3

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

i loved alien and aliens, the third one is kinda lame but still fits in the franchise, i didnt like the digital alien in the 3rd one either.
and as for resurection well lets just say it kinda $u$^& donkey balls.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There is no cgi footage in Alien 3 save for the alien's head cracking at the very end.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Sep 14, 2007, 01:39:36 PM

alien is a good movie but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay too boring for my taste  :-\

Yeah, I find it boring as well.  I only watch it once every blue moon, rather then all the time like with the other 3 Alien movies.

BTW, this is my order:
Alien 3
Aliens
Alien R
Alien

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I don't know about you guys, but I'm warming up to Alien 3 even more so than I used to. I just recently rewatched it and it is an amazing movie. How people can hate it baffles me. It deals with so many themes, like dependence on religion, personal apocalypse and sacrifice, desperation, insanity, murder, rape, and redemption. It focuses on the Alien the least of all the Alien films. Of course I'm talking about the assembly cut which, after seeing and going back to the theatrical, makes the theatrical cut seem even more disjointed and rushed. It might even become my favorite of the films in do time. I love all three Alien films and it is one of the better trilogies out there. Forget A:R, Alien 3 is the end. A:R is just a comic book.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed