Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,428 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Wow, you've been all over the place! Epic.

Keg

Keg

Not to mention the sinclair spectrum we used to have rigged upto a black and white portable tv. I thought id let that one slide though.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Ah, but of course.  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

SOOOOO MUCH left 4 Dead 1 and 2. Can't wait for the Reach beta May third!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 27, 2010, 08:39:55 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Apr 27, 2010, 08:24:19 PM
I started out as an apprentice to Sony, when I had my PS1. They taught me the ways of the force, but the dark side of Microsoft took over. Only through Microsoft could I achieve more power than I could ever imagine... *evil laugh*

See, I began as a Nintendo Padawan - initially learning the ways of the SNES whilst exploring NES related history. My true faith, however, would lie with (and to be honest still does belong to) the N64.

And of course I ended up viewing Sony as the Dark Side of gaming. Things have recently become more complicated with my converting to the church of Ecks Bocks after Nintendo seemed to lose their magic at some point during the last decade, and are now milking their motion-controlled cow for all it's worth.

Cool story, huh?!  :D

Haha, very much so. With the power we have accumulated, we can rule the galaxy...70/30 sound fair?   :D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Err, I'd have to ask SpaceMarines for permission.  :-\

predalien27

predalien27

My friends brought me back to the wonderful world of Resistance 2 online.  Oh the memories.  :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 28, 2010, 12:18:10 AM
Err, I'd have to ask SpaceMarines for permission.  :-\

Absolutely not! We've already staked a claim! 49-49, with the remaining two percent going to my dog.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 27, 2010, 09:57:02 PM

Giving the first game a spin actually. So full of win, but it's a real pain in the ass not having a way to save your progress in single-player.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 28, 2010, 03:54:51 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 27, 2010, 09:57:02 PM

Giving the first game a spin actually. So full of win, but it's a real pain in the ass not having a way to save your progress in single-player.

Dammit man. You dont play l4d on your lonesome. Its not just kosher. I mean wheres the running and screaming and shouting, and blaming everyone else!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well my only 360 buddy is busy studying for his last exam, and I don't have XBLG so...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Aw. Left 4 Dead is so much fun with friends. :D

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Replaying Crysis, Assassin's Creed II and Fallout 3. Tried my hand at Supreme Commander 2 but was sorely disappointed. Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum (the storyline at least). Been playing Team Fortress 2 but... it's getting boring. Also lagging a lot. :( Tried another run of Mass Effect 2 but found out I really, really milked the f**k out of that game and now I'm just done with it (anxiously anticipating ME3, of course! :D). Played some Super Smash Bros. Melee with my friends after discovering I still had my old GameCube. So much fun! So much memories! And now I'm trying to find a way to get Rayman (the good ol' original) working on Windows 7. Help with that would be appreciated, by the way. :P

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

^You play a lot of games. I usually play games in phases like bad company for 2 weeks non stop and then have a 3 week brake when I am in my uncharted or borderlands phase or something.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Haha, yeah, I used to play like that too. I  still do but I don't have any new games so I'm just speeding through my catalog, if you will. I spend 3 weeks after I first got Crysis replaying the thing over and over -- same goes for Assassin's Creed II (which I got pretty recently). Fallout 3 I played for months on end. Mass Effect 2 a bit less, but something like that too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed