Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,739 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Occasionally Halo 3, but I'm barely ever on anymore.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 29, 2010, 11:46:51 PM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 29, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
Im currently playing the GOW Collection and id forgotten how good GOWII is. Easily better than GOWIII apart from graphics obviously, but i think everything else beats GOWIII. Forgot how much i love this game. I really liked GOW but GOWII blew me away. Playing it again has made me a little disapointed in GOWIII.
How so?

I'm playing GoW 3 right now and I disagree. There's so much more to do in GoW 3, and it has mouth-watering, pants-jizzing inducing graphics to boot.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 29, 2010, 11:46:51 PM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 29, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
Im currently playing the GOW Collection and id forgotten how good GOWII is. Easily better than GOWIII apart from graphics obviously, but i think everything else beats GOWIII. Forgot how much i love this game. I really liked GOW but GOWII blew me away. Playing it again has made me a little disapointed in GOWIII.
How so?

Cant put my finger on it. GOWII was just more fun and had a better story. The build up was better than the payoff. I'd probably say GOWII is the best, GOWIII a very close second and then GOW. I love all of them but for some reason i prefer GOWII by a whisker. Only just.

In response to why it made me feel a little disapointed I think its because despite the epic scale of some of the events in GOWIII i never really got the feel that there was other things going on like i did in GOWII. What i mean by that is in GOW II you know Sparta is undersiege and you can see the whole city of rhodes under attack. Then we get the awesome cutscenes of the Great War and you start to believe your becoming part of something huge.

Then GOWIII starts and kinda fulfills that, but for me the war between the Gods and Titans was pushed aside. You see the odd Titan in the background while your climbing Gia and I didnt get the sense that there was a massive battle going on. It felt like a few quick fights and all the titans are gone and its back to Kratos being alone again. I didnt like how easily Kratos turned against the Titans so easily either come to think of it.

Also graphics aside, i think GOW II's presentation/scenery/location/art direction etc was overall, better than GOWIII, obviously apart from segments like the Posideon fight / Cronos etc.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Pokemon: Soul Silver  :D

Puks

Puks

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 01, 2010, 01:19:13 AM
Pokemon: Soul Silver  :D

Why? Why?  :-\

Still playing ME2, btw.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Puks on Apr 01, 2010, 01:22:08 AM
Still playing ME2, btw.

Why? Why?  :-\

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The G2 games of Pokemon where awesome as hell, the remake right now is just as good or if not better.

Puks

Puks

??? ??? ???

Ok..

*exits thread*

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Pokemon was the shit back in the day!

Puks

Puks

..for ten year olds.  ;D

*runs away*

Vulhala

Vulhala

I just downloaded Final Fantasy 7 from the Playstation Store. So much nostalgia  :D

got Dead Space for £8 the other day, only had time to play it up until the first save point, (which is oddly about 20 seconds walk from another save point, i expect the door that connects them to lock at some point in the future :D) but it is really cool so far,

i also picked up Dark Void for £8, which i was looking forward to until it got really bad reviews, but i figured £8 for an almost brand new game was a bargain.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Puks on Apr 01, 2010, 10:07:49 AM
..for ten year olds.  ;D

*runs away*

That's what I was getting at, hence "back in the day!".

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Borderlands

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Keg

Keg

Sorry if this aint the right thread to ask but im not getting an answer in the other one. Im currently playing Force Unleashed for the PS3 and in nearly all of the ingame cutscenes and during the QTE events the sound is out of sync with the picture on screen. Its way out of sync by a few seconds though so its really noticeable and extremely annoying. Ive watched videos on youtube from the PS3 version and they dont do it. Ive done extensive searches on the net (because i know theres many topics about this games glitches, as there are many) and cant find out why this is happening. Is it a common glitch or is it my disc, or is it possibly something else that can be fixed. Im at a loss, because it really is bad. Its like trying to watch a movie with the sound coming 2 seconds before the image. It just ruins it. Has anyone got any insight?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed