Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,571 times)

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

You get a better grasp of the story by playing the 1st one, and it was such a big deal for PC gaming.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 21, 2020, 08:48:26 PM
Why should I ?

You might gain a new appreciation for the Portalverse.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 21, 2020, 08:48:26 PM
Why should I ?
If you don't, you'll be missing out on a classic. If a 1998 game is a little too clunky for you, you could always try Black Mesa.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I keep meaning to try black mesa but I literally forget that anytime I have off, which isn't that often, do DL it from steam.

like every single time.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I was gonna say, he should give Black Mesa a go.

I only played it back before the Xen chapters came out but even then it was magnificent.

Kradan

Kradan

Ok, It's holidays season, maybe I'll have some free time to appreciate the classic

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The Isle

A dinosaur survival simulation on a huge island where I have been most successful as the Utahraptor so far.

What was a cool I found what I think was a sub-adult trike player and shortly after 2 more Utah players, the Utah's and me weren't in a group and didn't communicate yet evidently had this mutual understanding of working together like a wolf pack to get a meal and prevent starvation, and it was so rewarding to see the 3 of us feeding all at once.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Life is Strange 2. Not as good as the first one but decent enough.

I'm now back on Monster Hunter.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Grim Dawn

Tales of Berseria

Kradan

Kradan

Alien Isolation

Ok, I finally dared to try it on Nightmare. Stompy got me as I was pushing elevator button but game had mercy on me and sent me to the loading screen

Wish me luck  :-X

Stitch

Stitch

I'm about 40 hours in on Cyberpunk 2077 now, and there's still plenty left to do. And plenty of glitches. Plenty of glitches.

Wysps

Wysps

Are they entertaining glitches at least?

Just starting playing Borderlands 3 co-op.  My dad has played it about 60 times though and is trying to (unconsciously) make us speed run it.  So, not so fun times, but it's nice to get back into co-op.

Kradan

Kradan

Alien Isolation

The biggest lesson I've learned today is that on Nightmare dealing with Joes and armed people is much more troublesome than playing hide-n-seek with Stompy. Oh, and not being able to see my health-bar is super annoying

Ok, so Stompy got ejected into space and we all know what that means. It means that the part of the game I hate the most is about to begin - part filled with androids and hostile survivors. God, I hate that part so much

[cancerblack]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'll be honest, I played the shit out of AT as a kid back when all I had was a Sega Saturn.   

The Playstation version actually has lighting changes that are different from the Sega version.  Like you had to turn on lights to see and shit.

Anyways, playing the Demon Souls on PS5.  As somebody who can't "get gud" because I can't sit long enough to do so without my body hurting I am slowly progressing through it.  I have a love hate relationship with all Soulsborne games.  I think they are all overrated, but there is no series of games out there today where beating a Boss feels like beating an old school SNES/SEGA style boss. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed