Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,540 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It was a right bastard, a real slog to get through on crushing. There were a few bits where I got seriously frustrated. It doesn't help that there often a huge number of enemies between you and the next checkpoint, meaning if you slipped up you'd have to go through like twenty guys swarming you all over again.

By comparison, the second is proving to be a walk in the park.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Among Thieves is just a more highly polished experience, like they figured out what and what not to do. Then Deception throws in the damn sandstorm sequence... :laugh:

KillCrites

KillCrites

Worms Armageddon

Multiplayer is still active and super fun!

Sabby

Sabby

Shadow Warrior 2 sure is something. I'm really in love with the quick slash mechanic, and the Samurai Jack-esque physics. Basically, if you switch to a melee weapon while an enemy is in melee range, you turn the draw into a slash. I was unloading my gun into a large bipedal enemy that was running at me, it jumped to hit me, and I dashed sideways while pulling my sword out. Seems I'd inadvertently done the quick slash during the dash because the enemy was suspended in the air in two perfect halves.

Yeah, the physics engine tries to mimic bad anime decapitations.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've been playing the Resident Evil remake on the PS3. It's been years since I played the game, but I'm surprised at how much of this is burned into my brain. Hopefully the remake of 2 is this good.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Polished off Uncharted 2. Masterpiece.

The third one's up next, which I'm really looking forward to playing again because it's the one I remember least about. I'm interested to see what I think of it now that I'm over the initial disappointment with it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've downloaded Resident Evil: Code Veronica X off of PSN, and am trying to give it another chance. I'd like it a lot more if being an incredible dodger wasn't practically a required skill, there were fewer massive hordes of enemies, and if it weren't so goddamn stingy with the healing items. I feel like there are hardly any of them in the game.

Also, this is easily as silly as any of the movies. This is where they really started drawing from John Woo and The Matrix. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 24, 2017, 04:07:28 AM
I've downloaded Resident Evil: Code Veronica X off of PSN, and am trying to give it another chance. I'd like it a lot more if being an incredible dodger wasn't practically a required skill, there were fewer massive hordes of enemies, and if it weren't so goddamn stingy with the healing items. I feel like there are hardly any of them in the game.

Also, this is easily as silly as any of the movies. This is where they really started drawing from John Woo and The Matrix. :laugh:

Good luck man, I f**king hate Code Veronica.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 25, 2017, 10:11:58 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 24, 2017, 04:07:28 AM

Good luck man, I f**king hate Code Veronica.

Well I actually managed to beat it this time, with much less of a headache. It relies way too much on you doing things in the exact correct order, though.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm still playing Battlefront when I have time.
Game modes like Infiltration should have been in it from the beginning  ::)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm now playing Dishonored 2 and Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis for the PS4.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 29, 2017, 08:08:17 PM
I'm now playing Dishonored 2 and Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis for the PS4.

Tokusatsu games tend to be trash, don't they?

Sabby

Sabby

I'm watching my friend finally experience The Witcher 3. Seeing them fall in love with it like I did is the closest I'll come to feeling spiritual.

Vow

Vow

Divinity 2 - Dragon Knight Saga

Having loads of fun replaying this and wishing it would once and for all get a sequel that ties up loose ends.

windebieste

windebieste

'Divinity 2' was such an imperfect game but still a lot of fun.   Totally love everything in the 'The Witcher Trilogy'.  Those games were all terrific.  Sadly, that's the last we'll see of Geralt.  Well, for now anyway.

Does anyone know of any News regarding 'The Witcher' movie?  It was announced ages ago.  I was expecting a ton of promotional stuff and instead it went quiet and I haven't heard anything since this.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed