Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,687 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I know it's good but it usually ends up taking a lot of space in my inventory so for a lot of runs (unless they're pistol only runs), I usually sell it. :P

I also like how fast the Blacktail allows you to aim, you're like Robocop all of a sudden being able to aim all over the place fast as fuk. :laugh:

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 24, 2014, 04:56:08 PM
Btw make sure to install http://www.planetvampire.com/forum/index.php?topic=6428.0 ;) The game is still being supported up to date by the fans so the unofficial patch is a must have.

Thank so much for that link, never realised there was unofficial patches for the game.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Np! You can check the forum from the link for anything related to the game, the community is alive and kicking. Also the game is barely playable without the unofficial patch lol

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Red Orchestra 2

I'm really loving this. One thing though, that server browser f**king sucks. It's almost impossible to pick the server that I want because it keeps updating making me pick the wrong one.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Do this then - wait just once to load all the servers. Then add to favorites your fav servers and NEVER EVER mess with the crappy browser again. Besides, its nice to play in the same servers in RO2 because you get to know the guys there.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Good idea. I'm most likely gonna buy the game soon.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 25, 2014, 03:48:48 PM
I know it's good but it usually ends up taking a lot of space in my inventory so for a lot of runs (unless they're pistol only runs), I usually sell it. :P

I also like how fast the Blacktail allows you to aim, you're like Robocop all of a sudden being able to aim all over the place fast as fuk. :laugh:

Red 9 was my jam until I got the Chicago Typewriter. Then I didn't ever need a pistol again.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Holy shit the sniper rifle for the Japanese sucks ass.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

All these people getting RO2 is making me happy in the pants

About to start up some Rising Storm

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 25, 2014, 07:03:54 PM

Why you are playing in the Jap team lol? Besides, everything jap sucks besides the smg and the mortar, both are op as hell. Basically most of the players are not playing RS because the jap team always wins due to this HUGE advantage. The jap team have more smgs than the whole US team. And then the mortar spam all the time so you barely can get into the cap zone. I don't know how it is with the free weekend noobs (I always just skip this mess) but with skilled players during the normal days (no f2p) you pretty much lose 90% of the games if you are with the US team no matter how good your teammates are.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Peace Walker

It's not really a bad game so far, but I'm not exactly in love with the mission based gameplay, and the inability to crawl is really pissing me off.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 26, 2014, 04:06:33 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 25, 2014, 07:03:54 PM

Why you are playing in the Jap team lol? Besides, everything jap sucks besides the smg and the mortar, both are op as hell. Basically most of the players are not playing RS because the jap team always wins due to this HUGE advantage. The jap team have more smgs than the whole US team. And then the mortar spam all the time so you barely can get into the cap zone. I don't know how it is with the free weekend noobs (I always just skip this mess) but with skilled players during the normal days (no f2p) you pretty much lose 90% of the games if you are with the US team no matter how good your teammates are.
The allies have been winning practically every game.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 26, 2014, 04:07:34 AM
Peace Walker

It's not really a bad game so far, but I'm not exactly in love with the mission based gameplay, and the inability to crawl is really pissing me off.
At least you can crouch and walk.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 25, 2014, 06:59:23 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 25, 2014, 03:48:48 PM

Red 9 was my jam until I got the Chicago Typewriter. Then I didn't ever need a pistol again.

You don't need any weapons after you get the typewriter.  Its the best weapon in the game. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 26, 2014, 04:08:37 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 26, 2014, 04:07:34 AM
Peace Walker

At least you can crouch and walk.

Yeah, there's that. I'm not half bad at CQC, wither, come to think of it, although a single slam should really knock an enemy out.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 26, 2014, 04:08:37 AM

The allies have been winning practically every game.

Thats due to the free weekend ROFL!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed