Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,941 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 01, 2014, 08:41:31 AM
Oohh. I thought the movie was set in way later time period  :laugh:

Nah, the movie is supposed to have a prologue set in 1954.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 01, 2014, 05:57:27 AM
There's a few good parts but most of the gameplay is pretty repetitive and dull.

Online isn't much better. A lot of maps became sniper frenzies which is why I quit.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 6

I seriously only find myself playing Chris's campaign now. It's the only good one (f**k da police).

Oh, and Mercenaries Mode. :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Devil May Cry

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Thief
from the story i finished just 3 chapters but already played 10 hours, i simply enjoy roaming around the city and do the side jobs

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

NBA Baller Beats  :laugh:

SM

SM

Finished Rage.  Bit anticlimactic.  I expected it to be a bit harder.

Then after finishing I went back to the Subway town - and there's still Authority guys hanging around.  Aren't they supposed to be defeated?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Got this on impulse and I'm loving it, on chapter six and just inside the vampires castle now.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Metal Gear

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 03, 2014, 03:48:07 AM
Metal Gear

METAL GEAR?!?

Spoiler
Is that the original or Solid?
[close]

Cal427eb

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 01, 2014, 10:06:57 PM
Resident Evil 6

I seriously only find myself playing Chris's campaign now. It's the only good one (f**k da police).

Chris' campaign was awesome (even if I did get the "cheap deaths" every other level). As much as I love Leon, his was boring in a few parts. And I loved the shit outta Jake's campaign (ermagerd). Though I only find myself playing Mercenaries though too.  :laugh:

Smackdown vs. RAW 2010

I find myself only playing as Christian now.  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 03, 2014, 07:56:42 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 01, 2014, 10:06:57 PM
Resident Evil 6

Chris' campaign was awesome (even if I did get the "cheap deaths" every other level). As much as I love Leon, his was boring in a few parts. And I loved the shit outta Jake's campaign (ermagerd). Though I only find myself playing Mercenaries though too.  :laugh:

That's exactly the problem I have with Leon's campaign, it's so boring. The first 20 minutes where the game forces you to walk and wait for set pieces to happen before moving on? The super long chapters? The annoying QTE's Capcom thought were a good idea? The forced ass slow pacing? f**k that.

At least in Chris' and Jake's you're free to move from the get go. I'll take an action game over a forced horror game any day. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Beat Metal Gear.

Spoiler
Eat my dick Big Boss.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Goddamn it, I wish that Legacy Collection thing came out for the 360 too.

I r pleb. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed