Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,527 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 27, 2013, 05:42:01 AM
Never heard of it before.  :P

Well that's because it's so underground.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

For some reason I've been playing a lot of Halo 3 again. Just making the usual rounds in Team Swat kicking ass with the battle rifle.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 27, 2013, 06:51:58 PM
For some reason I've been playing a lot of Halo 3 again. Just making the usual rounds in Team Swat kicking ass with the battle rifle.

Ah, I have so many fond memories of SWAT in Halo 3 and Reach.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Lost Planet 2 multiplayer

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Played Dishonored at my cousin's house. I really like it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Lost Planet 2

More games should strive to have a giddy school girl gesture.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 28, 2013, 03:46:00 AM
Lost Planet 2

lolwut

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Why is that in a game where you kill giant monsters?  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Because this game is deliciously stupid.

You can even make the male characters do it, which is beyond hilarious. Especially if you're wearing the Helghast or Wesker costume. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Postal III

Got the ending where Dude becomes president.

Lolwut...

WinterActual

WinterActual

I WAS playing Zafehouse: Diaries. Man.. everything was going so well, then everything went to shit. Everybody died in horrible, horrible way. I was gathered tons of resources - scrap, food, painkillers,, various melee weapons. Even the engineer girl in the group was upgraded some weapons. I even guessed the position of an abandoned ambulance car which was our way out of town. So we just had to scout the buildings for some parts and repair it. As I said we were full of food so one less thing to worry about. Then I decided to barricade the house that we were using as home base. Everything was going fine - the barricades were done, all windows were planked, the doors blockaded, etc.

I decided to make experimental traps which are more deadly instead of the standard traps. This way I could leave the house with all 5 guys instead of leaving somebody to watch over the house. Our surgeon girl was the best trap maker so I assigned her to do the traps. She made 3 guillotine traps, 2 cage traps and 1 hot oil trap. It was around 4pm so I decided to wait for the morning to go out, find the spare parts for  the ambulance AND GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For whatever reason one of the experimental traps fired unexpectedly - 3 guys got hit resulting 2 broken arms for two of them (1 arm each) and the third got heavy injury with severe bleeding. Literally 10 mins after that another experimental trap fired unexpectedly - the other 2 survivors got hit with the same result - 2 broken arms + 1 broken leg. I had tons of bandages and painkillers but I didn't had any braces to fix the broken limbs. I had to do something fast because it was getting dark. It was decided - we will go to the damn hospital which is a couple blocks away. We'll go together.. all of us. I had ranged weapons but I was short on ammo for them and we were using melee weapons with no problems so far. Now, with broken arms the melee weapons were out of the question. We took 3 9mm pistols with 20 rounds total, 1 fire axe and 1 spiked baseball bat and went to the hospital.  There we no zombies outside and we made it in the building without issues. I guess we made some noise while searching for braces because suddenly 12 wild zombies appeared through the windows. Gun shots..... yelling... screams, we managed to deal with the zombies but attracted from the noise from the battle another "at least 40" (this is what the game said) zombies came from the upper floors. Even more ventured through the broken windows. One of the girls got grabbed by the broken arm which was ripped and the zombies shred her body apart, the police officer was dragged down on the floor and his head was literally squashed by the zombies, the other girl was torn in two pieces and the rest 2 guys were eaten alive.

Seriously this was the worst and gruesome outcome I've ever had in a video game. The way its portrayed - just in text with sound effects made me imagine just horrible images in my mind. I've played many games but when its visual, in a cutscene or during the actual gameplay, my mind doesn't really assemble the picture the same way. I just don't think the same way when I see the death. But to imagine the whole thing just from the text like when I am reading a book is 10 times stronger.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

DOTA 2 :-\

Lie

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie on Jul 28, 2013, 08:24:19 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 28, 2013, 03:56:22 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 28, 2013, 03:46:00 AM
Lost Planet 2

lolwut

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5ad543f91db73ff9a6eafd029ffc1a52/tumblr_mg31ndsEWx1rksv4mo1_500.gif

MY GOD Chitanda is a Goddess!
Isn't she?  ;D Wait dammit Lie. This is the wrong thread for this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed