Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,482 times)

Quote from: Keg on Jun 27, 2011, 08:28:23 PM
Just finished Borderlands. Damn that was f**king excellent. I have no idea what the hell the story was about or what the vault or that thing even was at the end but I loved it. One of the most engrossing games ive ever played. Cant wait to get stuck into the DLC now.

Absolutely tremendous.
Thanks for making me feel bad that I never finished borderlands... And I clocked like 30h into it!

Terx2

Terx2

AVP2010 last alien level on nightmare.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 28, 2011, 07:08:23 AM
Quote from: Keg on Jun 27, 2011, 08:28:23 PM
Just finished Borderlands. Damn that was f**king excellent. I have no idea what the hell the story was about or what the vault or that thing even was at the end but I loved it. One of the most engrossing games ive ever played. Cant wait to get stuck into the DLC now.

Absolutely tremendous.
Thanks for making me feel bad that I never finished borderlands... And I clocked like 30h into it!

You never finished it? Give me a shout if you ever fancy finishing it and i'll join in your game with co-op. How far did you get? If you clocked 30hours you couldnt have been too far away.

The ending goes all Hellboy on your ass, it was awesome if a little WTF.

i think i was pretty close to finishing, (but that 30 hours also included quite a bit of DLC missions) how near the end do you start fighting aliens? i was definately fighting aliens when i stopped.

you really should have bought the DLC before you finished though, the mad moxxi one gives you access to a safe to store items in. and the zombie island DLC has missions that you are supposed to do a low-ish levels, and one of the other DLCs raises the level cap.

also i added you as a PSN friend but you haven't accepted it last time i looked.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 28, 2011, 11:55:16 AM
i think i was pretty close to finishing, (but that 30 hours also included quite a bit of DLC missions) how near the end do you start fighting aliens? i was definately fighting aliens when i stopped.

you really should have bought the DLC before you finished though, the mad moxxi one gives you access to a safe to store items in. and the zombie island DLC has missions that you are supposed to do a low-ish levels, and one of the other DLCs raises the level cap.

I have got the DLC's but I wanted to stick to the main game first. Apparently the DLC's all happen in order so they are like mini sequels so I wanted to play them like that, one after the other. Plus if youre a high level, the DLC's should adjust for that. You can start a new game with your character at a high level and it just adjust the games early enemies accordingly so the DLC's will probably do the same. I finished the game a Level 37 by the way.

When you say you were fighting aliens was it in snowy mountains with weird architecture that glowed?  You were right near the end if that was the case.

the zombie island DLC is completely unconnected to the main plot, but the other 2 story DLCs are continuatuions of the plot i believe.
mad moxxi DLC is just arena's for fighting waves of enemies.

and as far as how far i was, there was nothing snowy, i think it may have been the first time you encounter them, there were glowy rock things but it was just a normal rock type place.
it was about 18 months ago since i last played it, so i can't remember that well :D

i think i was in the area after the area with the beacons that light up the sky. i think
it was actually the beacons that stopped me playing because they caused a really ugly texture glitch when they activated,  :-[

this may have been my next mission it sounds familiar
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/The_Final_Piece

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Thief: Deadly Shadows.

Three words: Robbing the Cradle.  :'(

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 28, 2011, 12:11:53 PM
the zombie island DLC is completely unconnected to the main plot, but the other 2 story DLCs are continuatuions of the plot i believe.
mad moxxi DLC is just arena's for fighting waves of enemies.

and as far as how far i was, there was nothing snowy, i think it may have been the first time you encounter them, there were glowy rock things but it was just a normal rock type place.
it was about 18 months ago since i last played it, so i can't remember that well :D

i think i was in the area after the area with the beacons that light up the sky. i think
it was actually the beacons that stopped me playing because they caused a really ugly texture glitch when they activated,  :-[

this may have been my next mission it sounds familiar
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/The_Final_Piece

If thats where you were at you were probably less than 5 hours from finishing it. I didnt get that texture glitch on my playthrough thankfully.
The Zombie Island DLC occurs after the main story because during the opeing cutscene the narrator mentions that the Vault has been found and a few months have passed since then. I read that the other two DLC's then follow on from it and the Mad Moxxi one is just an arena like you said.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Robo Revolution has some connection to Zombie Island..

Ghostface

Ghostface

Shangri la map - Black Ops

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still working on F.E.A.R.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2011, 02:46:27 AM
Still working on F.E.A.R.

I'm working on the F.E.A.R Files.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 30, 2011, 12:57:55 AM
Robo Revolution has some connection to Zombie Island..

I didnt mean that the stories are connected only that they follow on from each other chronologically from when they were released. So the main game comes first, then Zombie Island followed by General Knoxx and finally Clap Traps Revolution.

I know you can play them in any order and jump back and forth between any and the main game but I wanted to stick to the main game, play the three DLC stories and then just mess around in Mad at the end.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I'm never going to finish the first Assassins Creed!!!  God it's taking forever.

Keg

Keg

Just played the DN: Forever demo, well half of it. Suffice to say my thoughts on the game turned out to be spot on and I will definately not bother buying this now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed