Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,472 times)

m41guy

m41guy

Finished GTA4 and now I will start FUII tonight if not then the weekend.  *Stimpy voice* Joy!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

beat Killzone 2 today.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And? ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Played some more Twilight Princess I just stopped since my Wiimotes battery's are at one bar and I don't have a charger :(

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 03, 2011, 10:59:17 PM
And? ;D

I like it. It's so much better than Killzone 1..so I decided I'm gonna go through the elite difficulty

I like how they think no crosshairs makes it harder. I played countless matches of TimeSplitters, where the first two games had no crosshairs. I'm still accurate without having to use iron sights. Damn I'm good.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 04, 2011, 03:50:17 AM
And? ;D

I like it. It's so much better than Killzone 1
You seriousface? Killzone 1 had a much better gameplay, what with having a selection of different characters with different abilities. I remember being the stealth chick and playing through the levels in a completely different way as opposed to if I was playing as anybody else.

KZ2 came across as boring and overly shaky.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I still can't get past the stupid meteor level in Dead Space 1. How can destroy so many things flying torwards you at once with only 85% heath, no lock on, and slow moving bullets?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

At Hellspawn: Lawl pwnt

At Spehss Sweeper: Killzone 1 just felt..lacking. Switching characters wasn't a big deal to me. Not to mention things felt slower in Killzone 1. It's been a while since I played it so maybe the "Halo Killer" hype helped screw it up for me..but I remember playing splitscreen with my best friend, did like four or five matches, got bored and played something else.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 04, 2011, 05:38:18 AM
I still can't get past the stupid meteor level in Dead Space 1. How can destroy so many things flying torwards you at once with only 85% heath, no lock on, and slow moving bullets?

try only using one gun, it will never overheat. there's a trophy in it for you if you have over 50% hull stength remaining, it only took me a couple of goes to survive and a couple more to get the trophy.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 04, 2011, 09:26:54 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 04, 2011, 05:38:18 AM

try only using one gun, it will never overheat. there's a trophy in it for you if you have over 50% hull stength remaining, it only took me a couple of goes to survive and a couple more to get the trophy.

Also aim towards the middle mostly so you can get the one's that are farther back before they reach you, and only use both when a big one comes.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 04, 2011, 05:09:41 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 04, 2011, 03:50:17 AM
And? ;D

I like it. It's so much better than Killzone 1
You seriousface? Killzone 1 had a much better gameplay, what with having a selection of different characters with different abilities. I remember being the stealth chick and playing through the levels in a completely different way as opposed to if I was playing as anybody else.

KZ2 came across as boring and overly shaky.

The only thing KZ has on KZ 2 is secondary firing modes. Those were sorely lacking from the second game.

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

Far Cry 2. Fun game except for 2 things: (1) It has nothing to do with the first game and (2) the distance between the start location of a mission and it's objective is too effing big. Other than that, I'm enjoying it. Stupid zebras running in front of my car. :P

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Beat ME, Currently replaying ME2 and starting Shellshock 2

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Oblivion

Ultimate Spider-Man (FTW!)

:D

Razz

Razz

Killzone 3
Fable III
Halo Reach

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed